Connection Problems

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Dragunmastur

Connection Problems

Post #1 by Dragunmastur » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:50 am

Having huge connection issues with the game (and before anyone says, "check your internet", or says, "it's just your internet" no, it isn't. I am paying for top of the line services right now) Everytime i do anything and I mean, 'Anything' i lose connection to the servers. I was playing without any problems for a week then this happened. Anyone have any ideas on what this could be? And if there is any way to resolve this issue i would love to be notified or at least have Duelingbook's maintenance guys to look into this problem. I think this could be a bug. :?:

FluffyTurbo

Post #2 by FluffyTurbo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:53 am

I am also have the same issue

Dragunmastur

Post #3 by Dragunmastur » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Ririka Momobami wrote:If you want me to be blunt, I do NOT have top of the line services (operating from a library in fact) and I have no issues with connection.
I do NOT believe it is a site related issue.
Having top of the line services, doesn't mean your services are good. It could be the best your area has to offer, and that isn't enough, so please do not shove this "top of the line" whatever as an excuse for "It cannot be me" because it still CAN be you, especially if the bandwidth for your DLS and ULS is slow.

Moving onwards from the misinformation you spewed just now Dragunmastur, *it can't be my internet*, you might have better chances of success with this being "viewed" by using the Discord Channel, join that, and post it there. I rarely see admins respond to threads, and I never see when they view them so you might get more insight from others, and be able to see if it's an issue for majority of other users (in which case, it could very well be an on site issue), but please do not presume you "know" what it is, with such weak reasoning.

Fluffy, can you explain the issues you go through to a better detail. I know it's probably a repeat of Dragunmastur, but anything you could contribute might help troubleshoot whatever the issue alledgedly is.

As for me, I cannot say if it's site or not right now, due to serving out a 10 Day Freeze, of which has 3 remaining days. Let me know anything you feel could help either in DM Here, or in a reply and I will try to help how I can.

Look i approve of freedom of speak, but you are just being downright disrepectful. All yuhad to say was, "It is still possible that it is your service." That's it dude. There was no need for you to be an "A" about this. A simple answer would have sufficed.

The Exiled Tombstone

Post #4 by The Exiled Tombstone » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:53 am

If you're experiencing connection issues to Dueling Book, try this link:
https://www.duelingbook.com/?cf_websocket=true

Return to “Report Glitch”