Hard bug with the main monster zone 1 , pls fix this

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Tsyure Drake

Hard bug with the main monster zone 1 , pls fix this

Post #1 by Tsyure Drake » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:29 pm

i've been having a hard bug that at 1 point of the duel i can not use the main monster zone 1 , i mean i literally can't put a thing there , cant summon any monster or put a token , it just doesnt let me to SM a monster or move to there , put a token and when i try to normal summon/set or SM a monster in main monster zone 1 the deck just get shuffled and nothing else happens , i just cant put anything in that zone or use it tho and it doesnt work even if i put window mode or full screen , doesnt matter. Pls repair this cuz is literally ruining all my games i cant do a thing.Give a solution and feedback i hope i can still using this page to dueling . Thx . Replays with the bug: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=157254-8237699 , https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=157254-8253153

Domedread2

Post #2 by Domedread2 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:05 am

I did a thread on this and my discovery of a workaround. Might actually apply to all extra deck cards, so please look at it and see if it helps. Pendulum monsters are weird. Exceptionally weird when form the extra deck too. Other than that I have no idea.

Domedread2

Post #3 by Domedread2 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:06 am

Domedread2 wrote:I did a thread on this and my discovery of a workaround. Might actually apply to all extra deck cards, so please look at it and see if it helps. Pendulum monsters are weird. Exceptionally weird when form the extra deck too. Other than that I have no idea.

Forgot to say what the actual thread is , so here is a link. The last post is the workaround if you want to cut to the chase.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4495

Hope it helps! :D

__Blank__
Mood:

Post #4 by __Blank__ » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:57 pm

Edit Exists

Return to “Report Glitch”