Noble Knight Borz

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Hyde

Noble Knight Borz

Post #1 by Hyde » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 pm

So I get that there is now an option to randomly add a card from deck to hand similar to how Lillith works. However a bigger issue remains. Borz sends all the cards revealed, except the one added to hand, to the graveyard yet after resolving the option to add for Borz it sends the other 2 cards back to the deck and shuffles both the hand and deck. So not only do you not get to see the added card but the other 2 cards that are supposed to be sent to grave are instead shuffled into the deck. So now we have 3 Noble Arms cards, all of which are at 3, that have been randomly shuffled 1 of which is now in the hand. How is the opposing player to know if the sent cards by Borz's effect to the GY were legal if the card in hand is not known? The only way to know for sure is to have a Judge come or to see or a picture/link of the duel logs for that particular action. While Noble Knights may not be meta this is still a game state breaking action and should be corrected. Otherwise as it stands now a player could just send whatever it is they wanted of the 3 revealed cards and the opponent would be none the wiser if it was legal or not.

Since the cards for Borz are sent to the grave anyways, it makes more sense for the option to reveal the added card instead of not. That way even if the other 2 are shuffled into the deck it still doesn't break the game state since you know which of the 3 are supposed to be where. This needs correcting as Noble Knights are slowly becoming more popular again in the unrated and it's annoying to have to deal with broken game states.

Kenny Ackermann

Post #2 by Kenny Ackermann » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:09 pm

They know because when you do the "resolve effect" of borz, it flashes all three, further the 3 revealed are in the logs (Accessible by clicking on the icon of Mathematician beside the Extra Deck).

It's actually easier, and faster, NOT to use it's resolve method, and instead (Send to GY or Banish Face-up) the cards you want to choose for the effect, and resolve it via rolling a die (The old method).

It doesn't break the gamestate ever please do not lie just because you feel this should be amended, lying is unfitting of an individual.

I can verify this issue, as I have used it myself, and this issue sends the other 2 revealed back into the deck, making you have to paste the logs of what was revealed (all three) and then sending the other 2 to the Graveyard.

The logs also have what was added to the hand, which you could easily paste.
Thanks
-Kenny The Ripper

XtevensChannel

Post #3 by XtevensChannel » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:29 am

Good point. We'll resolve this soon.

Return to “Report Glitch”