ONE FOR ONE

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
magicmagic3210

ONE FOR ONE

Post #1 by magicmagic3210 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:02 am

one for one has been listed as unlimited in the TCG january 2024 banlist on dueling book while still being limited in the official list

Jon-Stark

Post #2 by Jon-Stark » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:41 am

One for One is still limited dude

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:15 pm

Yeah One for One is displaying at 3 on DB.

I don't know what Jon-Stark is saying.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Jon-Stark

Post #4 by Jon-Stark » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:51 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Yeah One for One is displaying at 3 on DB.

Regardless of what DB is displaying does not change the fact that One for One, is in fact, Limited. No idea what Renji is talking about.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:54 pm

Jon-Stark wrote:

Regardless of what DB is displaying does not change the fact that One for One, is in fact, Limited. No idea what Renji is talking about.

You can literally put 3 One for One in your deck on DB and use it in advanced format.

You're not as clever as you think you are.

Jon-Stark

Post #6 by Jon-Stark » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:44 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Jon-Stark wrote:

You can literally put 3 One for One in your deck on DB and use it in advanced format.

An unofficial platform that has bad administrators does not change the fact that Officially, One for One is still in fact Limited. Nothing changes that, except by Konami themselves. And they haven't. This is not an attempt to sound "clever" , literally just giving you the facts.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:33 am

Jon-Stark wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Jon-Stark wrote:

An unofficial platform that has bad administrators does not change the fact that Officially, One for One is still in fact Limited. Nothing changes that, except by Konami themselves. And they haven't. This is not an attempt to sound "clever" , literally just giving you the facts.

"Bad administrators", so you hate the admins for no real reason and just want to shit talk them. That doesn't make your point valid.

Outside of that, the OP is reporting a bug where this card was moved to an illegal amount. You trying to correct the OP then trying to be "clever" serves 0 purpose and in fact counterintuitive.

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Jon-Stark wrote:

you are not able to put 3 copies in your deck and use it in advanced format the bug is purely visual one for one is not at 3
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Jon-Stark

Post #9 by Jon-Stark » Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:19 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Jon-Stark wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You can literally put 3 One for One in your deck on DB and use it in advanced format.

"Bad administrators", so you hate the admins for no real reason and just want to shit talk them. That doesn't make your point valid.

Outside of that, the OP is reporting a bug where this card was moved to an illegal amount. You trying to correct the OP then trying to be "clever" serves 0 purpose and in fact counterintuitive.

Now youre just going on about things that have nothing to do with anything. Very quick to judgement and insults when put in your place it seems. Very sad.

Return to “Report Glitch”