that is the glitch Fake password leak notification

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
s.nickid

that is the glitch Fake password leak notification

Post #1 by s.nickid » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:56 pm

The Fake password leak notification, might be trigger because I log in on a diffrent computer but with was still me. This is because my main computer can't keep the tracking cookies of me loging in on diffrent computer, so it does not recognize it is me. And it would not let me do anything in this site unless I press ok. The reason why my main computer can't keep the cookies if I do and keep it. Then my laptop is not going to work anymore, because their is no way to clear more space except for that. If it is really just a false alarm and it just got trigger because of the situation above, then I don't have to change my password. But if it was a hacker I was force to click ok on the notification meaning to do something here, so now he might have my password. however it is more likely the first situation that I mention.

s.nickid

Post #2 by s.nickid » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:31 pm

And Yes I found out today that it was the first think that I mention in the previous comment because today I did not deleted the cookie and that message did not pop-up, so it recognize it is me. But when I go to Youtube I have to deleted cookies again or else Youtube video will lag way too mush, or the web browser will consistently crash, while watching Youtube video. Since now I know what cause it. I will not be worried when it shows up again.

Cromat

Post #3 by Cromat » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:47 pm

What are you telling us; wouldn't it be better if you opened this topic in Spam Paradise? If your password is weak or you entered your account while your friend is near by you, or your brother/sister/parents closed your computer by not properly ways, and then to that; if you went other room at home to enter the site with other computer which was at your home, you cannot access to site, because you hadn't exited from site properly ways and if you try it from other computer while this is happening it probably will say to you "You're already logged-in at somewhere else." or something like that, those are not glitch, those are all your fault.

Return to “Report Glitch”