Pendulum Images got distorted

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Rocket2

Pendulum Images got distorted

Post #1 by Rocket2 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:03 pm

You guys have changed something recently with the Pendulum Effect Box code so that it is no longer the small defaulted box that it once used, but now its all big and its bad. I'd first noticed this with my customs and then checked that some older Pendulum cards got distorted too. Here are 2 examples side by side.

ImageImage

^ Original (its an old picture that I'd saved before). _____________________^ And its current DB distorted form.

ImageImage

^ Original from Yugipedia. _________________________________^ And its current DB distorted form (This is a screenshot I took instead of using the "camera feature" on the top right, because for some reasons, it didn't follow the current enlarged Pendulum Box, but kept the distorted image.)

If it isn't the Pendulum Box code fault, then it could be the Pendulum Image code, because when I saved the 'placeholder image' of a Pendulum Monster directly from https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=, I see it is now a rectangle shape, not square.

Either case, do kindly fix this. Tq.

PS: You still haven't fixed the simple mistake with Timaeus the Knight of Destiny's "0" ATK/DEF to the correct undefined value "?" ATK/DEF that I'd posted from my previous thread.
Last edited by Rocket2 on Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:30 am

In my case, the Attribute and level/rank/link arrows (same thing with the Spell/Traps) all appear to me with a small square with a ?, moreover, with the Pendulums, it doesn't show me the full Pendulum effect and the text is covered by the card's artwork.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:47 am

I reached out to Xteven about this and he just replied saying he'll fix it soon. We just have to wait.

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:44 pm

The issue seems to have been fixed now. I checked my custom pendulums this morning and saw they were no longer distorted / stretched like before.

Return to “Report Glitch”