scapegoat/token glitch

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
dr dmoc

scapegoat/token glitch

Post #1 by dr dmoc » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:19 am

hi, today happened twice in a row, in goat format unranked, after the opponent uses scapegoat (once in bp and once in m1) only 1 token spawn and i can't press buttons anymore (attack, send cards to gy, change phase etc...), the chat works, the draw button and the quit one aloso works

Cromat

Post #2 by Cromat » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:35 pm

Hello,

Not Summoning 4 "Sheep Tokens" at the same time isn't a glitch, you've to Summon them yourself one by one, by clicking 4 times. Also I encountered this glitch 1 year ago, I couldn't figure out why at that moment, but I guess it's something like you said. Not fixed even after refreshed the page, even after clearing the cookies of browser; and then, even after restarted the browser. Here is the GIF about mentioned glitch.

As you can see in the GIF file above; when I hover the mouse cursor over the "Angraecum Umbrella" and "Comrade Swordsman of Landstar": Options do not appear. But it works fine on other cards. (You still can click those, but options don't appear.)

Return to “Report Glitch”