Dueling Book - Master Duel Meta Replay - Invalid Token

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
swordsoul777

Dueling Book - Master Duel Meta Replay - Invalid Token

Post #1 by swordsoul777 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:57 pm

I'm trying to study a deck on master duel meta and it has various DB links. I tried a few earlier and they worked fine! Came back to study more and now ALL of them are saying "INVALID TOKEN".

What is wrong and how and what could have changed in this 1-2hours?

Any help is appreciated

Cromat

Post #2 by Cromat » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:59 am

Hello,
At first I thought Xteven added a new protection at here to prevent from data scraping (to protect of users' decks, cards, and their other posts and/or their self-published information). Then checked myself and I detected those;

Your mentioned thing(s) happens, you're right. But, no glitch originating from DuelingBook.

Links are opened smoothly in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Opera GX. But, it did not open in the Firefox browser.

If you are using older versions of browsers mentioned in the previous sentence, it may give the same error, yes..

If you are using the latest versions of those browsers but still giving this error, restart your browser after completely clearing your browser's cookies and the problem will be resolved.

You cleared your browser's cookies and it still gives this error, clear your computer's cookies and restart your computer, the link replay link will open.

Even if you cleared the cookies completely in Firefox, it still gave this error. I think this is because Firefox has stopped support for some versions of Windows. I tried it on different versions of Windows.
[ [1]For example: It didn't give that error at Windows 10's X1AB version, but it gave that error at Windows 10's X0AA version.. We can say it about for lower versions of Windows 10. Like Windows 8/7/etc.. ]
[ [2]If you are using a version of Windows 11 and/or higher, probably it will not give this error. (It is not exact information.) ]

The picture above was taken when trying open replay and tourney link by using an old version of Google Chrome and Firefox.

Sometimes, when I typed the link and pressed enter, it gave this error directly. Sometimes after solving the questions in reCAPTCHA protection.

But now it opens in Firefox as well, but you're still right, sometimes it gives this error.

Just make sure to using latest versions that what you're using.
Thanks.

Return to “Report Glitch”