Pendulum cut in half

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Grumozard

Pendulum cut in half

Post #1 by Grumozard » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:13 pm

Hello, hope you are doing well.

It is for a while that I have been experiencing this issue by making custom pendulum cards whose, once given the image, the art on the card results cut in half. Usually I come across against this issue only during the duels and in my custom cards database, but not from the card's link.

Here some examples to give a better idea oh what I am talking about:

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3238846

https://imgur.com/mqpoOL5

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:30 pm

The pendulum spirit monster return the hand if you pendulum summon when are in pendulum zone.
And, you a forget a detail of EACH Spirit monster effects
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Grumozard

Post #3 by Grumozard » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:17 pm

Can you explain me what this has in common for what i have asked?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #4 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:51 pm

Grumozard wrote:Can you explain me what this has in common for what i have asked?

Read you the official TCG/OCG spirit monsters effects and spirit pendulum effects, thanks.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Grumozard

Post #5 by Grumozard » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:03 am

I will re-elaborate my question.

Can you explain me what you said has in common with the issue of having custom pendulum cards cut in half?

Grumozard

Post #6 by Grumozard » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:05 am

Moreover i do not find the official TCG/OCG related to spirit pendulum effects, may you be so kind to show it to me? Thanks.

greg503

Post #7 by greg503 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:22 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Grumozard wrote:Can you explain me what this has in common for what i have asked?

Read you the official TCG/OCG spirit monsters effects and spirit pendulum effects, thanks.

The 4 who return to the hand from the scale when you pend summon?
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #8 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:25 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

The 4 who return to the hand from the scale when you pend summon?

Search on official konami yugioh database the Pendulum Spirit Monsters.
I don't repeat twice times the same discussion, thanks

Cit.

Grumozard

Post #9 by Grumozard » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:47 am

At least quote properly.

However i have made my researchs and there is nothing related to the Spirit pendulum monster ruling, considering that the only existing pendulum monsters which are spirits as well are just 4 (Han-Shi Kyudo Spirit - Kai-Den Kendo Spirit - Kuro-Obi Karate Spirit - Yoko-Zuna Sumo Spirit) and they return from the pendulum zone to the hand due to their pendulum effect which is not related to the Spirit monsters' mechanic.

Said that, i really hope you will not repeat twice (thing that actually you have already done) considering: 1) you are just ranting a bunch of baloney. 2) I am still confused why you are raging regards a mechanic (in which your knowledge lacks) in a custom while the point of the topic is to report a glitch that cut the image in half.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #10 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Grumozard wrote:At least quote properly.

However i have made my researchs and there is nothing related to the Spirit pendulum monster ruling, considering that the only existing pendulum monsters which are spirits as well are just 4 (Han-Shi Kyudo Spirit - Kai-Den Kendo Spirit - Kuro-Obi Karate Spirit - Yoko-Zuna Sumo Spirit) and they return from the pendulum zone to the hand due to their pendulum effect which is not related to the Spirit monsters' mechanic.

Said that, i really hope you will not repeat twice (thing that actually you have already done) considering: 1) you are just ranting a bunch of baloney. 2) I am still confused why you are raging regards a mechanic (in which your knowledge lacks) in a custom while the point of the topic is to report a glitch that cut the image in half.

Fuck you because you don't understand shit about cards and custom cards and you're not a good cardmaker.

Cit.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:42 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Grumozard wrote:At least quote properly.

Fuck you because you don't understand shit about cards and custom cards and you're not a good cardmaker.

Yes, this is basically what they say in everyone's custom card thread
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #12 by KTeknis » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:24 pm

So I tried to add the card to my deck construction to see if the problem also persist on my side. (I have my own way).
The picture seems to load correctly on my side, so I guess there's just something wrong on your browser I think?

I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Grumozard

Post #13 by Grumozard » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:17 pm

KTeknis wrote:So I tried to add the card to my deck construction to see if the problem also persist on my side. (I have my own way).
The picture seems to load correctly on my side, so I guess there's just something wrong on your browser I think?

Thank you for your help :)

The picture now results not cut because i have reloaded it this morning and it worked, may I ask you to the same with the card below?

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2833876

even from the link the card results cut in half while the original art is different as you can see here: https://imgur.com/a/ttq02VS

Btw I am wondering how did you manage to use a card available only to myself, but i guess is a secret :o

Genexwrecker

Post #14 by Genexwrecker » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:42 pm

Grumozard wrote:
KTeknis wrote:So I tried to add the card to my deck construction to see if the problem also persist on my side. (I have my own way).

Thank you for your help :)

The picture now results not cut because i have reloaded it this morning and it worked, may I ask you to the same with the card below?

even from the link the card results cut in half while the original art is different as you can see here: https://imgur.com/a/ttq02VS

Btw I am wondering how did you manage to use a card available only to myself, but i guess is a secret :o

What browser are you using?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Grumozard

Post #15 by Grumozard » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:55 pm

chrome

KTeknis

Post #16 by KTeknis » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:39 am

Grumozard wrote:May I ask you to the same with the card below?

So I tried it with your card, It's actually got cut on my side too.

Grumozard wrote:Btw I am wondering how did you manage to use a card available only to myself, but i guess is a secret :o

Just as I said before, I have my own way ;)
But if you're really curious, you can PM me if you wanted.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Report Glitch”