new function doesnt work

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
M112x

new function doesnt work

Post #1 by M112x » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:57 pm

goat THEN floodgates doesnt work as should be.
goat THEN handtraps uqual.. doesnt work

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:58 pm

Wut?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

M112x

Post #3 by M112x » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Wut?

Do you know new search functinality? Appa no, why do you reply?

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #4 by Fredblade » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:23 pm

M112x wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Wut?

Do you know new search functinality? Appa no, why do you reply?

The grammar in your post is bad, and the misspelling just makes it worse to understand.

M112x

Post #5 by M112x » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:35 am

The problem is a typo to a useless reply of a useless reply.
It does not seem to be even remotely taken into consideration that it is indicated as a certain process with the new features does not work.
all normal obv

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:29 pm

M112x wrote:The problem is a typo to a useless reply of a useless reply.
It does not seem to be even remotely taken into consideration that it is indicated as a certain process with the new features does not work.
all normal obv

How can anyone actually fix anything if your post is quite literally unreadable?

M112x

Post #7 by M112x » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:11 am

First of all, the title reports that we will talk about the "new function" and that it does not work and that we are in the support section dedicated to errors.
The interlocutor should be at least a programmer of the platform. Are you or are you just spamming?

Then those who know what they are talking about also know what "goat then floodgates" or "goat then handtraps" mean, because they know what this should produce and can correctly replicate the procedure.

Those who do not understand, on the other hand, should avoid spamming unnecessarily, trying to understand things that they cannot understand and that they do not even need to understand.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:24 am

M112x wrote:First of all, the title reports that we will talk about the "new function" and that it does not work and that we are in the support section dedicated to errors.
The interlocutor should be at least a programmer of the platform. Are you or are you just spamming?

Then those who know what they are talking about also know what "goat then floodgates" or "goat then handtraps" mean, because they know what this should produce and can correctly replicate the procedure.

Those who do not understand, on the other hand, should avoid spamming unnecessarily, trying to understand things that they cannot understand and that they do not even need to understand.

It's not even spam, the fact you post

"goat THEN floodgates doesnt work as should be.
goat THEN handtraps uqual.. doesnt work"

is such terrible grammer and spelling, you just come off like a person who is dropped on their head, that or you're drunk out of your mind.

Then you actually make a readable post complaining about people who who are telling you that your post isn't readable.

If your post is unreadable, how would anyone who can even fix it, let alone know exactly what you're talking about?

Also how hard is it to edit your post and allow it to be readable?

M112x

Post #9 by M112x » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:01 pm

Apparently you act like someone who plays a programmer role, but at the same time you do not understand what I have written.
I want to delude myself into thinking that you are a programmer who did not understand me

If you are a programmer you will surely know about the introduction of the cardpool filter of the type "handtraps" and "floodgates" and you will surely know that before, clicking on a type of format (for example "edison format" and mind you that it is a format that for now is only unrated), the aforementioned filter works.

if instead you select the GOAT format and THEN floodgates or handtraps, NO. Clear?

Try to understand that not everyone is a native English speaker.

at this point sorry for "uqual" instead of "equal" and "functinality" instead of "functionality"
"appa" it was just an abbreviation of "apparently".

greg503

Post #10 by greg503 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:10 pm

M112x wrote:Apparently you act like someone who plays a programmer role, but at the same time you do not understand what I have written.
I want to delude myself into thinking that you are a programmer who did not understand me

If you are a programmer you will surely know about the introduction of the cardpool filter of the type "handtraps" and "floodgates" and you will surely know that before, clicking on a type of format (for example "edison format" and mind you that it is a format that for now is only unrated), the aforementioned filter works.

if instead you select the GOAT format and THEN floodgates or handtraps, NO. Clear?

Try to understand that not everyone is a native English speaker.

at this point sorry for "uqual" instead of "equal" and "functinality" instead of "functionality"
"appa" it was just an abbreviation of "apparently".

Can you point out where this new function with the THENs is even at?
Buy Floowandereeze

M112x

Post #11 by M112x » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:24 pm

you can click cardpool options, you can choice edison format and replied what i said, to recreate how the new feature works,

you can also choice goat format and replicate what i said.

Can you do it?

I thought that such simple instructions were easily replicable But instead I was told in rude tones that I hit my head or that I am drunk, unless you were actually spamming in my report....
Last edited by M112x on Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M112x

Post #12 by M112x » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:28 pm

https://imgur.com/Xi9AtKf <<< floodgates in edison format
https://imgur.com/HtMcia5 <<< floodgates in goat format: nonsense

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:37 pm

M112x wrote:you can click cardpool options, you can choice edison format and replied what i said, to recreate how the new feature works,

you can also choice goat format and replicate what i said.

Can you do it?

I thought that such simple instructions were easily replicable But instead I was told in rude tones that I hit my head or that I am drunk, unless you were actually spamming in my report....

First of all, not a single person was rude to you.

Second of all, you tried to use "not everyone knows English as their first language." as an excuse. If your English is struggling that badly in the OP you could had written it in your native language or at the very least use Google Translate, as Google Translate is a lot easier to read or even understand than what you posted originally.

Then you end up posting far better posts in English that is actually readable. No one said that you were dropped onto your head or that you're drunk. That statement was talking about your post specifically due to how unintelligible it is.

No, instead you chose to complain about people "spamming" instead of just fixing up your post or even clarifying what you're talking about. You didn't do that, and you refused to do that at least TWICE before actually making it clear what you're reporting. Like honestly how hard is that?

You then tried to abbreviate your post using things like "appa" yet claim that not everyone is a native English Speaker. There is a bit of irony here. Not everyone knows every single abbreviation that you decide to use.

All of this could had been avoided, if you made a proper post or at the very least, clarified instead of complaining.

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:46 pm

M112x wrote:https://imgur.com/Xi9AtKf <<< floodgates in edison format

Some things I noticed from your screenshots.

1. There is no filtering cards by edison format (for me). Only GOAT format (regarding older formats).
2. In the card text box, it shows level 4. Again doesn't show anything like that on my side.

Just from these one of two things it tells me you accessed something you shouldn't have OR you modified the webpage yourself and are now having issues that you created.

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
M112x wrote:https://imgur.com/Xi9AtKf <<< floodgates in edison format

Some things I noticed from your screenshots.

1. There is no filtering cards by edison format (for me). Only GOAT format (regarding older formats).
2. In the card text box, it shows level 4. Again doesn't show anything like that on my side.

Just from these one of two things it tells me you accessed something you shouldn't have OR you modified the webpage yourself and are now having issues that you created.

For what it's worth, I can't access any sort of extended cardpool dropdown with floodgates, staples, or whatever else list of cards that isn't formats
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #16 by KTeknis » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:46 am

I think he's using the Dueling Book Unlock extension.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... fbodkndjnl
it recently added new cardpool like edison, master duel, and the afformentioned floodgates and handtrap.

But if that the case, then this is not a DB problem, but that extension's problem. Try asking their developer instead.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

M112x

Post #17 by M112x » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:12 am

I never imagined that an extension could penetrate so far into your database.

Return to “Report Glitch”