Registration/Recover Password Emails Not Being Sent Out

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
ProjectSonizard

Registration/Recover Password Emails Not Being Sent Out

Post #1 by ProjectSonizard » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:02 pm

Hello,

Last night I was planning on playing some games with some friends online. I had an existing DuelingBook account, so I told them to make an account on the website and play me on there. One of them is new and had to register a new account, while the other had an older account but needed to recover their password. Neither one of them received the emails they were supposed to get. Curious, I tried making a new account myself, and I too didn't receive any email to activate it.

It has been over a day now, and still we have not received any emails from DuelingBook about the accounts. We cannot log into the accounts we made without activating them through email, and we cannot use the emails we used again to make another account. This is from three separate computers, on different browsers, and none of us were using VPNs or anything like that.

Is anyone else encountering this issue? How do we go about activating these accounts?

SPA-ghetto pizza

Post #2 by SPA-ghetto pizza » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:53 am

KITTYTROUBLE WHY DID U FREEZE ME CLAIMING I DID SOMETHING ABOUT TRIPLE TACTICS TALENT WHEN I WAS ALREADY FROZEN FOR 3 DAYS IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE ME.

FROZE ME FOR NO VALID REASON

Return to “Report Glitch”