playing on tablet can't change lifepoints

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
echemh

playing on tablet can't change lifepoints

Post #1 by echemh » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:03 am

I am trying to duel my nephew. I am on laptop and he is on his tablet. he having issue with the lifepoint box. he can't add or subtract lifepoints. I have no issue checked and it works for me. I tried everything I could think of but it not changing his lifepoints. I enter the amount in the box and hit enter and it does nothing. I hit longpress enter it brings up bitemoji's. does noting to lifepoints. How do we fix this. we have been looking forward to trying to duel on here created our decks and now having this issue. any help would be appreciated.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:37 am

echemh wrote:I am trying to duel my nephew. I am on laptop and he is on his tablet. he having issue with the lifepoint box. he can't add or subtract lifepoints. I have no issue checked and it works for me. I tried everything I could think of but it not changing his lifepoints. I enter the amount in the box and hit enter and it does nothing. I hit longpress enter it brings up bitemoji's. does noting to lifepoints. How do we fix this. we have been looking forward to trying to duel on here created our decks and now having this issue. any help would be appreciated.

Problem number one: You're using mobile devices, DB does not, and probably never will support those devices.
Buy Floowandereeze

echemh

Post #3 by echemh » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:46 am

using browser on tablet. on tablet he created his decks with no problem only problem is trying to change the life point counter.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:56 am

enters through one ear, leaves through the other.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:44 am

echemh wrote:using browser on tablet. on tablet he created his decks with no problem only problem is trying to change the life point counter.

What browser is he using? Some browsers on mobile run duelingbook better than others, even though, like the others said, you should still be using a laptop/PC.

SPA-ghetto pizza

Post #6 by SPA-ghetto pizza » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:54 am

KITTYTROUBLE WHY DID U FREEZE ME CLAIMING I DID SOMETHING ABOUT TRIPLE TACTICS TALENT WHEN I WAS ALREADY FROZEN FOR 3 DAYS IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE ME.

FROZE ME FOR NO VALID REASON

Return to “Report Glitch”