Already logged in a duel server elsewhere!

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Barnicle217

Already logged in a duel server elsewhere!

Post #1 by Barnicle217 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:29 am

I recently encountered a bug that has locked me out of my account. This had happened after I had a power surge that restarted my PC while I was logged into duelingbook. Now when I try to log into the game I get the message of "already logged in a duel server elsewhere!", I had done some troubleshooting by clearing my cookie cache and refreshing the browser with no avail. Now I am unsure on what to do from here.

blake the blackorow the 3

Post #2 by blake the blackorow the 3 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:05 am

yeah same has happened to me as well. I did the same I Cleared cookies, cache, along with me refreshing.

bruse

Post #3 by bruse » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 am

Got the same problem

Urlo_Del_SIUUUUUUM

Post #4 by Urlo_Del_SIUUUUUUM » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:52 am

Barnicle217 wrote:I recently encountered a bug that has locked me out of my account. This had happened after I had a power surge that restarted my PC while I was logged into duelingbook. Now when I try to log into the game I get the message of "already logged in a duel server elsewhere!", I had done some troubleshooting by clearing my cookie cache and refreshing the browser with no avail. Now I am unsure on what to do from here.

same to me

Cromat

Post #5 by Cromat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:22 am

Follow the chart.

MickeyDraken

Post #6 by MickeyDraken » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:24 pm

Sorry i have a problem with my account he stay online but it's not me

sprags

Post #7 by sprags » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:18 pm

I'm having the exact same problem. aI cleared cookies like everybody else lol.

Bubuu

Post #8 by Bubuu » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:25 pm

same

DarkNecrofear

Post #9 by DarkNecrofear » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:28 pm

Same Problem for me. I cleared cookies, restarted computer, used different browser. Even tried different device and different network. Still same issue.

Cromat

Post #10 by Cromat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:41 pm

So you are did as you close the DuelingBook tab's without logged-out, and tried to access the site with else browser or you are all did as exactly what I listed at chart? It seems to me you all just cleared your browsers cookies before logged-out, and tried to enter else browser. It will not work because you are still logged-in. You must click "EXIT" button then, the "logout" button. When you just close the browser window and tries to enter else browser it will say of course that "You're logged in elsewhere already". Turn off your modem, then wait 30 seconds. Then turn on your modem, while waiting 30 seconds you can clean all cookies of your computer, don't you have any cookie clean programme? After clean your cookies, restart your computers, after restart to computer, try again to login, you will see that it will work. You're waiting 30 seconds to re-open your modem because while those time line, site will make you logout or kicks you, so you can login after you restart to computer, with clean computer, because you has been cleared your computers all cookies.

Victony

Post #11 by Victony » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:13 pm

Cromat wrote:So you are did as you close the DuelingBook tab's without logged-out, and tried to access the site with else browser or you are all did as exactly what I listed at chart? It seems to me you all just cleared your browsers cookies before logged-out, and tried to enter else browser. It will not work because you are still logged-in. You must click "EXIT" button then, the "logout" button. When you just close the browser window and tries to enter else browser it will say of course that "You're logged in elsewhere already". Turn off your modem, then wait 30 seconds. Then turn on your modem, while waiting 30 seconds you can clean all cookies of your computer, don't you have any cookie clean programme? After clean your cookies, restart your computers, after restart to computer, try again to login, you will see that it will work. You're waiting 30 seconds to re-open your modem because while those time line, site will make you logout or kicks you, so you can login after you restart to computer, with clean computer, because you has been cleared your computers all cookies.

Did this step by step twice now, still isnt working for me unfortunately

Bubuu

Post #12 by Bubuu » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:15 pm

nope dont work. why did i get kicked from loggin when i am afk in the menu and know does it say iam logged in for over 3 hours? Dont get it why u have to do this act with turn off router etc.. Why does it just kick my loggin when iam logged in inactiv? Hope u guys understand what i mean

Cromat

Post #13 by Cromat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:26 pm

The healthiest way to log out is after pressing the "EXIT" button from the list on the left of the screen, then clicking on the blue underlined "logout" text.

Bubuu wrote:nope dont work. why did i get kicked from loggin when i am afk in the menu and know does it say iam logged in for over 3 hours? Dont get it why u have to do this act with turn off router etc.. Why does it just kick my loggin when iam logged in inactiv? Hope u guys understand what i mean

I understand what you mean to. (But) Your mentioned thing and my mentioned things are different.

Victony

Post #14 by Victony » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:30 pm

Cromat wrote:The healthiest way to log out is after pressing the "EXIT" button from the list on the left of the screen, then clicking on the blue underlined "logout" text.

The website doesnt even let me log in. so i played earlier on my laptop, didnt log out there, just shut it down i guess. and after that, i tired to login on my pc, didnt work. so on both devices, i get the message that im logged in elsewhere, even though im logged out on both of them

Cromat

Post #15 by Cromat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Victony wrote:
Cromat wrote:The healthiest way to log out is after pressing the "EXIT" button from the list on the left of the screen, then clicking on the blue underlined "logout" text.

The website doesnt even let me log in. so i played earlier on my laptop, didnt log out there, just shut it down i guess. and after that, i tired to login on my pc, didnt work. so on both devices, i get the message that im logged in elsewhere, even though im logged out on both of them

If you didn't click "EXIT" button then pressed "logout" text, you considering as logged-in on there still. Therefore I am saying that disconnect from internet of your computer first, then turn off your modem for 30 seconds. If your computer can't reach the server (because there is no internet anymore), automatic you will be logged-out.

[You said you didn't logged-out normally, you did just shutted down of your computer.]

Victony

Post #16 by Victony » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:44 pm

i already did this twice on both devices (laptop and pc) and its still not working ._.

Facco9

Post #17 by Facco9 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Same issue for me

DarkNecrofear

Post #18 by DarkNecrofear » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:55 pm

@Cromat I appreciate that you try to help us but to me the steps are describing only make sense to some point.

The problem for all of us seems to be that there is still an active session for our accounts on the db server because the session was not closed properly from us for different reasons. While I agree that clearing the cookies could resolve the problem to some point restarting the computer or even the modem should not make any difference to a web application like db. As we can also read above for none of us the steps you have described worked. Once we have closed db we have no more influence on the session that we had. In my understanding there is no connection between db and our computers after we have closed db that could indicate to the server our session is still active. Therefore restarting the computer or the modem should not influence whether we get logged out from the server or not.

I think the resolution of the problem can't come from us it must come from the db server that should close the sessions after some time of inactivity. It seems the session timeout that should do this is currently not working properly as some of us are having the issue for hours now.

Bubuu

Post #19 by Bubuu » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:05 pm

yea i agree with DarkNecrofear this issue cant come from the users. Otherwise if this state of logging right now is normal it would be a massive amount of "active" users on db. The db server must have a timeout call or something.

Victony

Post #20 by Victony » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:10 pm

soo i spoke to some guys on discord. the only solution to this atm is to make an alt and message an admin to log out the main account manually

Return to “Report Glitch”