Already logged in a duel server elsewhere!

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Cromat

Re: Already logged in a duel server elsewhere!

Post #21 by Cromat » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:11 pm

DarkNecrofear wrote:@Cromat I appreciate that you try to help us but to me the steps are describing only make sense to some point.

The problem for all of us seems to be that there is still an active session for our accounts on the db server because the session was not closed properly from us for different reasons. While I agree that clearing the cookies could resolve the problem to some point restarting the computer or even the modem should not make any difference to a web application like db. As we can also read above for none of us the steps you have described worked. Once we have closed db we have no more influence on the session that we had. In my understanding there is no connection between db and our computers after we have closed db that could indicate to the server our session is still active. Therefore restarting the computer or the modem should not influence whether we get logged out from the server or not.

I think the resolution of the problem can't come from us it must come from the db server that should close the sessions after some time of inactivity. It seems the session timeout that should do this is currently not working properly as some of us are having the issue for hours now.

I understood you. I am saying those things, considering as you're entering the site from home [for example], that has a modem in that home, and your all devices are using that modem to reach the internet, with it to the DuelingBook's server. Therefore I am saying turn off the modem, if you entered the site once with different place and different internet connection for example a computer from your school, or your friends home, and not logged-out normally, that session will remain open there. I am using that mentioned method(s) to solve of those issue(s). And I just wanted to share with you of my solution, that's all.

DarkNecrofear

Post #22 by DarkNecrofear » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:14 pm

@Victony That also worked for me now. I posted my username in the general channel and described the problem. The admin then logged me out and I was able to login again. :)

ninjasmith69

Post #23 by ninjasmith69 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:34 pm

cant log in

ninjasmith69

Post #24 by ninjasmith69 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:34 pm

how can i get them to kick me

Return to “Report Glitch”