My account is hard glitched.

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
CDF

My account is hard glitched.

Post #1 by CDF » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:00 am

Hi ! I logged on my account on the 7/07/2022 around 2am (CET-France)
Went in my deck constructor, picked my Swordsoul Tenyi deck
Joined the pool for a rated match, and found an opponent
The hand I drew was full of cards i'm not playing, I looked into my deck and it was the same things, strangely it was cards that work together still, like red eyes baby and darkness metal dragon
I also had a lot of handtraps, as in my normal list, and some cards were the same, like ecclesia
Once I quit my deck, the game glitched, I wasn't able to do anything but to write in the chat, my oppo told me to refresh, so I did, and once i came back the game wasn't glitched anymore, but the cards were still the wrong one, and i had 10 in hand instead of 5 without ever pressing the drawing button
At that point, I though it was a visual thing only, so I summoned one card from my deck to know if my opponent was seeing it normally, but he was also seeing the wrong card !
After noticing that, I checked my rating and it's written that I have 156 points, when in fact i had over 900, I'm even still in the leaderboard
When I go on profile viewer, and check my rating, it's also written 156 instead of 900+
I checked my deck constructor and NO DECKS where built with the cards I had in the list I played during this match, the default deck was Swordsoul Tenyi
What can I do to fix this?

Here is the replay, where we can't see everything I described you, but most of it is still watchable :
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=953094-40690850

Return to “Report Glitch”