Targeting in Grave Causes Replays Glitching

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Platinumeye
Mood:

Targeting in Grave Causes Replays Glitching

Post #1 by Platinumeye » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:00 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=3647-40594079

Let me open up by saying, to whoever thought of adding the option to target cards in graveyards (along with updating the target option in general... sound effect was definitely necessary) THANK YOU! I've honestly long waited for that graveyard option to be added. But as of right now it's causing an issue in replays. Here in this replay, where I battled a friend of mine in a 2007 format game, when he used Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer's effect targeting the two in my graveyard before they are banished, you'll notice the glitch and it continues occurring at all points in these series of game(s) (1st game didn't continue so feel free to click "Next Game" on my profile pic) whenever a card is targeted in the graveyard.

Platinumeye
Mood:

Post #2 by Platinumeye » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:49 pm

Soo is nobody going to reply or fix this bug? Some of us actually look at our replays to help improve our recipes we've got and the glitches get in the way!

Genexwrecker

Post #3 by Genexwrecker » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:12 pm

We are aware of the bug. Thanks for the threwd. I cant say when it will be fixed.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Report Glitch”