"Pot of Prosperity"(!) Glitch

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Cromat

"Pot of Prosperity"(!) Glitch

Post #1 by Cromat » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:18 pm

[1] I was activate of "Pot of Prosperity", banished 3 cards from my Extra Deck as face-down, then send 3 cards from top of my Deck to GY. Then they didn't arrived to GY, I clicked "Mill" again by hovering my mouse to my Main Deck. Then I said my opponent that "My screen is frozen." Then refreshed my page. When I returned I see I had sent totally 5 cards from my Main Deck to GY. After that, I tried to put them to top of my Deck same order to fix but, I viewed my GY; bring my mouse icon to card(s) and clicked "To T. Deck" but they didn't placed top of Deck, I called Judge for glitch, then opponent left from Duel.

[2] A similar issue has happened before. I was Special Summoned of "Eldlich the Golden Lord" from my opponent's GY by "Ice Dragon's Prison". Then I had activated "Assault on GHQ" for Tribute "Eldlich the Golden Lord" but I couldn't because my options was never appearing when I hover the mouse over it.

The difference between paragraphs [1] and [2];
In paragraph [1], when you hover the mouse over the options appear, you can click on them, but nothing happens.
Even if you hover the mouse in paragraph [2], no options appear.

Paragraphs [1] and [2] are two events that took place at different times. In paragraph [2], the Judge arrived and had settled the matter. (By suggesting me to Summoning of "Santa Claws" from my GY to my field; then overlay it and detaching that "Eldlich the Golden Lord".)

Related to paragraph [1] replay link: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=168328-39956634
You will see at replay that "Judgment of Anubis" returning again and again to top of my Deck, it seems.

Return to “Report Glitch”