An Error Issue

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Cromat

An Error Issue

Post #1 by Cromat » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:28 pm

I entered a rated Duel in Duelist Pool, after we drew 5 cards, this message came to my screen: Your opponent admitted defeat your rating increased by 0. And then I waited a few seconds before left. Then entered again by clicking "Join Pool" button but this time I see this message on my screen: "You are supposed to be in duel #37646244"
It continued like this until I logged out of the site, and it was fixed when I closed the tab and re-entered it.

PENMASTER

Post #2 by PENMASTER » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:31 pm

skill issue
love2hate

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:49 am

This glitch seems to be happening specifically when you go into a duel, one of the players goes offline without actually leaving the duel manually by first clicking the Quit button, and then the duel ends (by either being cancelled by a judge or by a player admitting defeat or quitting themselves) before that offline player reconnects. It seems that, when this happens, duelingbook fails to recognize that the duel is over and ends up thinking the duel is still going on or something since one of the players didn't properly quit first by clicking the Quit button and instead just went offline by closing their browser or something.

A similar thing happened to me earlier today. I was spectating a duel, a player went offline without first properly leaving by clicking Quit, the game was cancelled before they reconnected, I tried to go into solo mode afterwards, and then I get the error saying I'm still "supposed to be" in said duel I was spectating even though it had already been cancelled by then: https://www.duelingbook.com/log?id=37705816

Return to “Report Glitch”