Importing deck issues

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
mespo

Importing deck issues

Post #1 by mespo » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:58 pm

When i important a deck not all cards show up. I import my decks from edo pro, any help with this

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:53 pm

mespo wrote:When i important a deck not all cards show up. I import my decks from edo pro, any help with this

Which cards, specifically, are failing to show up?

mespo

Post #3 by mespo » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:50 pm

its been from multiple decks but one had dark magician and monster reborn missing. Another was blue-eyes white dragon, I made these decks on edopro maybe its cus of the card pic i used?

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:13 pm

mespo wrote:its been from multiple decks but one had dark magician and monster reborn missing. Another was blue-eyes white dragon, I made these decks on edopro maybe its cus of the card pic i used?

Sounds about right. I was expecting something more about cards that haven't been released yet...
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:20 pm

mespo wrote:its been from multiple decks but one had dark magician and monster reborn missing. Another was blue-eyes white dragon, I made these decks on edopro maybe its cus of the card pic i used?

The issue could have something to do with their artworks, yes. Each of those cards you brought up have at least 1 or 2 alternative artworks, so if you upload to duelingbook, for example, Monster Reborn with it's main artwork, duelingbook will accept it, but won't accept it if you upload the card with it's other alternate artwork.

I don't know if duelingbook can fix this issue, or if it has to be EDOpro to fix this issue so that the cards in the .ydk file are formatted to be able to go into duelingbook.

Return to “Report Glitch”