Got an error "could not account for Emergency Teleport". Also, screenshot button scrolls down chat when I don't want to

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Christen57

Got an error "could not account for Emergency Teleport". Also, screenshot button scrolls down chat when I don't want to

Post #1 by Christen57 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:07 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=58994-34885188

Look at this replay and fast forward to where it says in the chat "could not account for emergency teleport". I was viewing my team's face-down banished cards while my partner was, at the same time, moving some of those face-down banished cards to his hand (one of those banished cards being a copy of Emergency Teleport), which is where I think the glitch started as it was at that point I remember my screen freezing up and getting that error in the chat, forcing me to refresh my page to get back into the duel.

https://i.ibb.co/fk6HwmY/ezgif-4-dd3cee8d1e.gif

Also, while trying to screenshot this replay, I ran into a second glitch where, if you try to screenshot a replay, it will automatically scroll down to the bottom of the chat, then do the screenshot, then scroll back up in that chat to where you were originally, even if you're trying to screenshot an upper potion of the chat. At the bottom of the chat, it shows speedsterduelist saying "what's the holdu[p" but when I scroll up in the chat in the replay to an upper portion of the chat, then click the screenshot button, it automatically scrolls back down to the bottom of that chat where speedsterduelist says "what's the holdu[p" even though I don't want that bottom part of the chat to be included in my screenshot — only the upper part.

What I was really trying to screenshot is the part in the chat where I was viewing my team's banished cards in the replay where I said in the chat that I was getting that error, specifically this part in that chat:

Also, while going over that replay multiple times to try and figure out how exactly those 2 glitches happened, I ran into a third glitch. This glitch specifically had to do with my default duelingbook sleeves, as well as my opponent's Armageddon Knight sleeves.

You see, at [10:01] in the replay, I set a copy of my own Emergency Teleport from my hand to the field. The important thing to note here isn't the card, but rather it's sleeve. You can see that that card specifically had the default duelingbook sleeve which looks like this:

Now, let's fast forward to later in this replay, at [27:18], when my partner banishes that same Emergency Teleport (the one that used the default duelingbook sleeve), then places it on the top of his deck of cards that all used the Armageddon Knight sleeve. Look what happens.

https://i.ibb.co/Yjq3q67/ezgif-2-c872330cff.gif

As you can see, when my Emergency Teleport (the one with the default duelingbook sleeve), gets placed on top of a deck with Armageddon Knight sleeves, my Emergency Teleport will magically change the sleeves of all of those other cards in that deck to match it's own sleeve, and the change will remain even after the Emergency Teleport in question gets drawn out of the deck. In other words, when my card with the default sleeve got added to my partner's deck which was made up of Armageddon Knight sleeves, my partner's entire deck magically became a deck made entirely of default duelingbook sleeves simply because 1 card with that default duelingbook sleeve got added to that deck.

Those were 3 major glitches all in a single tag duel that hopefully will get fixed. I realized after the duel that multiple illegal moves were made that nobody noticed, like when we forgot to gain 1000 life points after the opponent activated Upstart Goblin, and how our opponent activated Evenly Matched from the hand even though they were still controlling some cards, but, assuming those mistakes weren't made, these glitches still negatively affected our duel.
Last edited by Christen57 on Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Report Glitch”