Error skill and card

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Judoka91

Error skill and card

Post #1 by Judoka91 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:32 am

Good morning, unfortunately for some time, playing speed duel, I realized that 2 cards in particular have no chance of success as in reality. The first skill is: switcheroo the latter, even shuffling several times, 95% of the cases draws the same card returned to the deck, even if it is a single copy and even if there are 16 cards in the deck. The second card is Union Hangar which playing it in triplicate at 95% is on the first hand (I tried with other cards or spells but it doesn't happen). I therefore ask you to fix this bug. Thanks and I apologize for my English.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:22 pm

It's not a bug, you're more likely to open up with things in a 20 card deck.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Judoka91

Post #3 by Judoka91 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Excuse me, how come with other cards in triplicate it doesn't happen that you almost always have it first hand? For switcheroo, on the other hand, I tried it live and it happened to me once in 15 to draw the same card, on db instead many complain of drawing the same card put back in the deck.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:53 pm

Judoka91 wrote:Excuse me, how come with other cards in triplicate it doesn't happen that you almost always have it first hand? For switcheroo, on the other hand, I tried it live and it happened to me once in 15 to draw the same card, on db instead many complain of drawing the same card put back in the deck.

It's called RNG.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:57 pm

How about you do an actual statistical hypothesis test?
Buy Floowandereeze

Judoka91

Post #6 by Judoka91 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:28 pm

For the tests if you want to do them there is no problem, I have replays where they show that by shuffling the card in the deck you draw the same card, or hangar which is almost always first hand. I made the comparison with live duels and obviously it is very different.

s.nickid

Post #7 by s.nickid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:43 pm

Since i always play in Traditional unrated, if you saw me play in rated, I was not, it show that I did because it glitch, also for random, in a simulation you can't have pure random, unless you firgure out a way to program it that way, so most program when they reach their max capacity of shuffle, it will do repeating pathern, after it over flow, this is not noticiable here because each duel we shuffle several time with one duel, and also if it is a millon shuffle before it start to have a repeating pathern, you would not remember the pathern it was from the first shuffle. For a few time I kept opening up with Chaos max dragon and I only have one in the deck of 60 card, because I'm playing Traditional unrated to have fun, not to play against unbreakable board

greg503

Post #8 by greg503 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:38 am

s.nickid wrote:Since i always play in Traditional unrated, if you saw me play in rated, I was not, it show that I did because it glitch, also for random, in a simulation you can't have pure random, unless you firgure out a way to program it that way, so most program when they reach their max capacity of shuffle, it will do repeating pathern, after it over flow, this is not noticiable here because each duel we shuffle several time with one duel, and also if it is a millon shuffle before it start to have a repeating pathern, you would not remember the pathern it was from the first shuffle. For a few time I kept opening up with Chaos max dragon and I only have one in the deck of 60 card, because I'm playing Traditional unrated to have fun, not to play against unbreakable board

What we have is random.org which bases it's numbers on chaotic atmospheric noise
Buy Floowandereeze

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:47 am

do this 100 million times in a row while tracking the results then post them. if you get the same card over 99,999,900 times in a row then I will believe that we rigged the shuffle system.

It is completely random. your luck just happens to be horrible.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Report Glitch”