Profile Picture Changed

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Rhino498

Profile Picture Changed

Post #1 by Rhino498 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 am

I made a post in the main menu about the old profile pictures no longer being available and how you can't get them back if you change your profile back. Then a few moments later my profile picture was changed from the black luster soldier profile pic to diviner of heralds without me doing anything. Please help me restore my profile picture. I don't know how it was changed. Please Help

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:01 pm

Rhino498 wrote:I made a post in the main menu about the old profile pictures no longer being available and how you can't get them back if you change your profile back. Then a few moments later my profile picture was changed from the black luster soldier profile pic to diviner of heralds without me doing anything. Please help me restore my profile picture. I don't know how it was changed. Please Help

This happened to me once. I had Dragunity Dux as my profile pic for a long time before it somehow switched me to either Alligator Sword or Elemental hero flame wingman (can't remember which one it was).

Return to “Report Glitch”