Account modified.

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Phrex

Account modified.

Post #1 by Phrex » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:49 am

I logged into Duelingbook and just found out that my profile picture, sleeves, profile view count, and duel record has been changed. Originally, my profile picture was Dragunity Dux, now it's PSY-Framegear Gamma; sleeves were default and now it is Aleister the Invoker; profile view count has changed from 300 something to 71 (as of typing this); and I now have rating in Advanced even though I have never touched rated on this account.
I haven't noticed anything else that is different yet but I am hoping for help to restore it to its previous state.

Thank you for any help.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:14 pm

Phrex wrote:I logged into Duelingbook and just found out that my profile picture, sleeves, profile view count, and duel record has been changed. Originally, my profile picture was Dragunity Dux, now it's PSY-Framegear Gamma; sleeves were default and now it is Aleister the Invoker; profile view count has changed from 300 something to 71 (as of typing this); and I now have rating in Advanced even though I have never touched rated on this account.
I haven't noticed anything else that is different yet but I am hoping for help to restore it to its previous state.

Thank you for any help.

You might have been hacked, so change your password as well
Buy Floowandereeze

Phrex

Post #3 by Phrex » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:03 pm

Good call, I'll do that too, and thanks whoever restored my stuff.

Return to “Report Glitch”