Frozen 15 days for nothing ?!

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Remi T

Frozen 15 days for nothing ?!

Post #1 by Remi T » Mon May 24, 2021 9:11 am

Hi ! I was frozen from your site last night for no reason (I did not play the weekend, and in any case I have always been more than respectful towards my advesaires)
it must be a mistake, it was the resource judge #1694 and i can't do anything like message him so i create this topic
I would like to be able to replay as soon as possible
Thank you for your understanding

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 24, 2021 10:44 am

1, This is not how you do an appeal you can do it here: posting.php?mode=post&f=6

2nd, Very rarely does anyone get "frozen for nothing", so you're other omitting information, or flat out lying.

3rd, You may have done something in the past that was against the rules and the admins had finally got around to whatever report that was about you.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Remi T

Post #3 by Remi T » Mon May 24, 2021 12:36 pm

1, Ok thx I will do this

2nd, So I know very well but really I didn't do anything in particular and I don't understand, I went out all weekend and when I got home I see that I was froze and I can't do anything about it
PS: I have really always been very respectful in my interactions so I really don't understand anything

Remi T

Post #4 by Remi T » Mon May 24, 2021 1:01 pm

3rd In the past I see just one thing that could have caused me to froze my account
But hey, it's been 2 or 3 weeks, I was afk but we can not say that it was my fault I was having an epileptic seizure
And now I would like to play with a friend tomorrow night and I don't know who to contact to challenge this ban

PS: I have already sent on the unban request but still no response --'

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Mon May 24, 2021 1:35 pm

Tickets take time, they have to go through a lot of tickets every day. So just be patient.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Report Glitch”