Timed Out Due To Inactivity While Editing Profile

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Timed Out Due To Inactivity While Editing Profile

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:28 pm

I Just Timed Out While Editing My Profile. This Is Not Being Inactive As I Am Actively Doing Something On The Site. Please Fix This So People Cannot Be Timed Out While Editing Their Profile.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

GayNProud

Post #2 by GayNProud » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:53 pm

*gives you some attention*

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Are you sure that you weren't inactive ON the edit profile page?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:45 am

greg503 wrote:Are you sure that you weren't inactive ON the edit profile page?

i was typing so how could i be inactive?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:12 am

Typing in your profile box is not activity in the sites eyes also you would have to be on that profile for 20 minutes to be kicked
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:24 am

Genexwrecker wrote:Typing in your profile box is not activity in the sites eyes also you would have to be on that profile for 20 minutes to be kicked

ok. weird. i guess thinking of how to word my profile took more than 20 minutes thus resulting in being kicked.
I think fixing that so the site sees it as activity would be a good idea just in case.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Typing in your profile box is not activity in the sites eyes also you would have to be on that profile for 20 minutes to be kicked

ok. weird. i guess thinking of how to word my profile took more than 20 minutes thus resulting in being kicked.
I think fixing that so the site sees it as activity would be a good idea just in case.

Yeah, though I don't think the site is going to wait for an eternity while you write out another chapter of rules that you expect everyone on this site to follow.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #8 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:I Just Timed Out While Editing My Profile. This Is Not Being Inactive As I Am Actively Doing Something On The Site. Please Fix This So People Cannot Be Timed Out While Editing Their Profile.

Any Particular Reason To Have Both Your Post And In-Game Profile Description In Full Title Case?

Not Every Word In A Sentence Needs To Hve Its First Letter Capitalized, You Know? Just The Ones After Periods And Quotations, As Well As Proper Nouns, Titles Of People, Days, Months, Holidays, The Pronoun "I" And Nationalities Are Enough.

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

There would be really no point in changing those things as nobody would edit their profile to the point of being kicked. (Normally)

Christen57

Post #10 by Christen57 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:57 am

20 minutes? I thought it was 15.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #11 by Jedx_EX » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:11 pm

I haven't done that for more than 15 minutes, but I usually copy my changes (just in case).

Genexwrecker

Post #12 by Genexwrecker » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Christen57 wrote:

20 minutes? I thought it was 15.

Nope

GayNProud

Post #13 by GayNProud » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:04 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Yeah, though I don't think the site is going to wait for an eternity while you write out another chapter of rules that you expect everyone on this site to follow.

I was waiting for you to come say that. You never disappoint.

Return to “Report Glitch”