My Decks have disappeared...

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
JJGOTCHA

My Decks have disappeared...

Post #1 by JJGOTCHA » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Just logged into DB, went into Deck Constructor to find that all my decks have disappeared! The only deck that appears is named "Sala" and has no cards in it, which was not one of the decks I had saved to begin with. Tried logging out and logging back in, clearing my browser's cache but still have the issue.

JJGOTCHA

Post #2 by JJGOTCHA » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:43 pm

Been checking throughout the day to no avail, however after checking now, suddenly all the decks have returned and in the same states they were in before the issue arose.

No idea what caused the issue or what brought them back...but very grateful I don't have to rebuild the decks all over again!! :D

DarkPhenix

Post #3 by DarkPhenix » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34 pm

That has happened before to other users, but I have no idea what caused the issue
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #4 by Jedx_EX » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:51 pm

Although not as relatable, from time to time I would look into my "Custom Cards" list and see some missing, or 2 copies of each custom card appearing in the list. It goes back to normal though, whenever I do other things in Duelingbook for a minute before going back to it.

Return to “Report Glitch”