My account randomly got frozen.

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
woorld

My account randomly got frozen.

Post #1 by woorld » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:38 pm

I logged in this morning and my account has been frozen. I haven't done anything wrong nor do I recall a judge freezing my account during any of my matches. I asked a judge and they said someone on my network committed a violation and that's why my account was frozen, but I'm the only one who uses DB in my household. What can I do at this point or do I just wait?

ominous

Post #2 by ominous » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:50 pm

you're responsible for your ip. wait out the freeze
Last edited by ominous on Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

DarkPhenix

Post #3 by DarkPhenix » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:53 pm

Well if you are the only person on your network, and you got frozen, then you must have done something wrong, which then contradicts your first statement.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #4 by | Hanverid | » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:06 pm

It's either.
A: You're lying.
B: You've been using a VPN, another person used the same VPN, got frozen and since you're using the same VPN, your account shares the same IP address as they do.

C: There's also the possibility of a glitch (but I highly doubt it.)
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

woorld

Post #5 by woorld » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:10 pm

DarkPhenix wrote:Well if you are the only person on your network, and you got frozen, then you must have done something wrong, which then contradicts your first statement.

But I didn't. I never received any notice or warning for any of my matches. And they're was never a judge in any duels stating that I am being frozen. I don't use VPNs like someone else suggested. It's all just very odd. Is there someone I can ask to see what exactly the violation was?

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:49 am

| Hanverid | wrote:It's either.
A: You're lying.
B: You've been using a VPN, another person used the same VPN, got frozen and since you're using the same VPN, your account shares the same IP address as they do.

C: There's also the possibility of a glitch (but I highly doubt it.)

or D: he let someone else use his computer or access his wifi or whatever

Christen57

Post #7 by Christen57 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:50 am

woorld wrote:
DarkPhenix wrote:Well if you are the only person on your network, and you got frozen, then you must have done something wrong, which then contradicts your first statement.

But I didn't. I never received any notice or warning for any of my matches. And they're was never a judge in any duels stating that I am being frozen. I don't use VPNs like someone else suggested. It's all just very odd. Is there someone I can ask to see what exactly the violation was?

Try this. https://forum.duelingbook.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=6 It's the default place for users who were frozen, and it's on the top left corner of the forum.

GayNProud

Post #8 by GayNProud » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:18 am

Spill the tea when you know more info! I am pretty interested to hear the reason.

Return to “Report Glitch”