die Seite lagen gewaltig

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
gggggggg

die Seite lagen gewaltig

Post #1 by gggggggg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:48 am

What is the Problem with the Duelingbook.
Since yesterday if i open the website it starts without volume even the volume button is on, but more important only parts of the website are visible at once.

I can not use Dueling book because of this issue.

Can you fix this, or are there any big problems with the website at the moment.

Best Regards

gggggggg

DarkPhenix

Post #2 by DarkPhenix » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:00 pm

The issues you described could not have been more vague. The website failing to load properly etc could just be your computer or internet. If you want help for specific website issues, you have to be exact, so it can be fixed. Vague references are not helpful.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

gggggggg

Post #3 by gggggggg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:35 pm

Hi have a mac book pro and since yesterday your website is not working here correct.

/Users/matthiashell/Desktop/Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-02 um 18.34.11.png/Users/matthiashell/Desktop/Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-02 um 18.34.24.png

I took those screenshots maybe you can help me here

DarkPhenix

Post #4 by DarkPhenix » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:50 pm

To take the screenshot you must use the Dueling Book screenshot tool or lightshot, as they both upload instead of download. Those links are useless because nobody is on your computer but you, so those directories wont be found on anyone else's laptop.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

gggggggg

Post #5 by gggggggg » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:48 pm

https://imgur.com/Ek28zTn

Hopefully that will help you.

When i start the website its first normal then when i move the courser parts of the website vanish like on the Screen shot. if i move with the courser on other parts disappeare and i see other parts and so on.

gggggggg

Post #6 by gggggggg » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:45 pm

Hallo. Seit ein paar Tagen komme ich nun gar nicht mehr auf die Webseite Duelingbook. Könnte es am Flash Player liegen. Den habe ich nun Deinstalliert da ich mit Ende der Adobe Unterstützung für Flash Player aus Sicherheitsgründen dazu aufgefordert wurde dies zu tun.
Desweitern habe ich den Eindruck das die Soundkarte meines Mac seit 4 Wochen eine kleine Macke hat. (Wegen Qualität wenn ich YouTube Videos schaue) Könnte es sein das dies mein zuvor beschriebenes Problem erklärt.

Mein Mac ist nun fast 10 Jahre alt da kann das schon mal sein.

Vielleicht kann mir ja jemand helfen das ich wieder Yugi spielen kann. Wenn das schon im Reallife nicht geht bin ich nun mal auf Duelingbook angewiesen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

gggggggg

Return to “Report Glitch”