If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
D4rkPrince

Post #1 by D4rkPrince » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:07 pm

https://imgur.com/ByJh0v3 since days this happens , tried to refresh sometimes , sometimes i can open them , sometimes not

if this can be fixed somehow , lemme know

DarkPhenix

Post #2 by DarkPhenix » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Not entirely sure, but there has been an issue where the Query Strings for the messages have been too long and so Xteven has had to remove some of them. From what I am seeing there, basically, you attempted to retrieve data from the Database which stores the messages etc, but either you tried to gain access at a peak point of traffic, or maybe the communication to the database failed. Either way, there appears to be an error on the Database's side in procuring the info.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

D4rkPrince

Post #3 by D4rkPrince » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:13 am

"basically, you attempted to retrieve data from the Database which stores the messages"

i wish i know what that means , kinda ignorant on the argument , so idk , cant give a proper reply about it

DarkPhenix

Post #4 by DarkPhenix » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:57 pm

So, basically, for a website to store data, it needs a database to store the information. The database keeps track of all the information on the site and depending the permissions you have on the site, you may request certain information. For your messages error, the database stores your messages. When you go to messages, you request the database to give you the messages. Based on the error, you request to the database to recieve in the information either failed, or the request was successful, but the database failed communicate back. Either way, when you attempted to get the information it failed. Sorry if I am not explaining it the best way possible, but based on my limited knowledge of programming and websites that is what seems to be the issue.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Return to “Report Glitch”