Game crashes my browser when logging in

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
pmuP sineP But Backwards

Game crashes my browser when logging in

Post #1 by pmuP sineP But Backwards » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Whenever I click on "DUEL!" on the front page after having an account for a day, it leads to the "Connecting..." screen, but after a period of time, it just crashes my browser unless I create a new account. What's up with that?

pmuP sineP But Backwards

Post #2 by pmuP sineP But Backwards » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:09 am

I gave you guys ample time to address this issue. I don't want to register another account, especially since I created a series of custom cards I wish to continue working on.

pmuP sineP But Backwards

Post #3 by pmuP sineP But Backwards » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Went to sleep, woke up, got my coffee, checked my emails, made some phone calls...and yet, for some reason...an issue can't get resolved within a day that can get done in a half-hour's worth of time.

I was wondering what was slower: the judge calls, molasses moving uphill in January, or tech support here, but we now have an answer.

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Sometimes duelingbook's servers experience problems that are usually resolved in a day or two.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #5 by Lil Oldman » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:02 pm

Patience, you arent the only person on this site and this is not the only problem they need to handle. Also the servers tend to struggle from time to time so this isnt anything new.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

pmuP sineP But Backwards

Post #6 by pmuP sineP But Backwards » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Patience, you arent the only person on this site and this is not the only problem they need to handle. Also the servers tend to struggle from time to time so this isnt anything new.

The issue is resolved upon making a new account. Thus, something is compromising the account directly.

pmuP sineP But Backwards

Post #7 by pmuP sineP But Backwards » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:22 pm

Imagine being this slow at addressing site issues and glitches.

Return to “Report Glitch”