Fatal Error - "Registered users" group

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Fatal Error - "Registered users" group

Post #1 by Lil Oldman » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:31 pm

Got this error while playing around on the user profiles. I was on the profile of judge 40(24)(Not sure about these numbers). I was looking on the groups and wondered what the GO button does, so I clicked it on Registered users and this popped up. I tried on Judges and it did what it was supposed to.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\InvalidParameterException' with message 'Parameter "uid" for route "reputation_details_controller" must match "\d+" ("" given) to generate a corresponding URL.' in /home/duelingbook/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/routing/Symfony/Component/Routing/Generator/UrlGenerator.php:163 Stack trace: #0 /home/duelingbook/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/routing/Symfony/Component/Routing/Generator/UrlGenerator.php(136): Symfony\Component\Routing\Generator\UrlGenerator->doGenerate(Array, Array, Array, Array, Array, 'reputation_deta...', false, Array) #1 /home/duelingbook/public_html/forum/phpbb/controller/helper.php(188): Symfony\Component\Routing\Generator\UrlGenerator->generate('reputation_deta...', Array, false) #2 /home/duelingbook/public_html/forum/ext/pico/reputation/event/memberlist_listener.php(74): phpbb\controller\helper->route('reputation_deta...', Array) #3 [internal function]: pico\reputation\event\memberlist_listener->prepare_user_reputation_data(Obje in /home/duelingbook/public_html/forum/vendor/symfony/routing/Symfony/Component/Routing/Generator/UrlGenerator.php on line 163

The tab it opened just showed this chunk of text and nothing more.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarkPhenix

Post #2 by DarkPhenix » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Xteven I am sure will solve that issue as the other users of this site do not have the administrator access to the site.
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Return to “Report Glitch”