Tag glitches

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
kijani

Tag glitches

Post #1 by kijani » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:11 pm

I play tag more times than I care to admit and two of the most common glitches are 1. If there is an opposing monster in the EMZ sometimes you would not be able to target them for an attack. E.G if there is an enemy monster in the EMZ it'd just go to a direct attack or if there is a monster/s in the main monster zone at the same time the attack would go to that monster/s rather than letting you choose the monster in the EMZ. This happens sometimes but not all the time. The next glitch I'd like to report is the shuffling partner's cards into your deck glitch (needs a better name :D ) if someone uses a Knightmare Unicorn like effect on a partner's card while it is your turn and you return it to your deck after a certain amount of time the game just stops and the turn player is unable to play and cards or use their cards. This glitch is extremely common to the point where aware tag players will just banish the card instead to avoid the glitch

I understand tag duels are nowhere near as popular as single duels but if these glitches can be fixed it would be very much appreciated

Return to “Report Glitch”