A glitch prevents from playing

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
Claudio05

A glitch prevents from playing

Post #1 by Claudio05 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:20 pm

So, I was trying out a combo in solo and my game suddenly froze: it was the same as lag, except it was permanent, and I could do nothing but quit; I was able to press buttons on the cards, but the game simply didn't respond to any of them. I tried multiple times and even refreshed the page, but this has only happened at the same part of the combo, without having any slowdown before it. I asked MM, tried out in unlimited duels and this is what I discovered:
This glitch happens when you only have 1 card in your deck and perform an action such as "SS DEF", regarding the card itself and not the deck (so it doesn't happen when an action like "mill" is performed because you use it on the deck and not on the card itself). After this, every other duel-related action stops working. If I try to add a card from Gy to hand, for example, the game will simply not respond. This also happens when I press the "reset deck" button while in solo mode; nothing will happen. However, you are able to do anything else which is not related to the game, such as writing in chat, sending/receiving PMs, admitting defeat, quitting... I'm reporting this because even if it's unlikely this will happen on a rated duel, if it does happen it's almost impossible to prove, since you can write in chat normally but cannot use your cards and a screenshot can't give proof either. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Return to “Report Glitch”