Cannot connect

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
D-Rat

Cannot connect

Post #1 by D-Rat » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:31 am

I've been trying to connect since yesterday, but I keep getting stuck on the "connecting" screen and after a while it says "lost connection" and sends me back to the home page. I tried everything I could think of: I turned my computer off and back on, I tried using a different browser, different computer, I tried turning my modem off and then on again, I tried using a different modem, I also tried using a different account to see if maybe I was banned.
None of the above worked, do you have any idea what the problem might be and how to fix it?
Thank you

Ciccio_S98

Post #2 by Ciccio_S98 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:44 am

Same problem here. Yesterday I was playing rated, suddenly appears the "reconnecting" on screen and after few seconds, the game crashed. i I'm still not able to log in due to "LOST CONNECTION" error (my internet is fine...).

KFpcGAMER

Post #3 by KFpcGAMER » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:23 am

i have the same issue, my internet is also ok even tho gotta admit not that fast (im in a 24mbps connection) i still can't log in db for days now. im also waiting in the connecting phase in the end it says lost connection and does not let me log in. Tried rebooting the modem, different computer, nothing still.

Lek0s

Post #4 by Lek0s » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:21 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/?cf_websock ... 39wN6iHwk0

guys try this url! this solved my problem and maybe will solve yours!

i took it from a member in dn team.

Return to “Report Glitch”