bug report

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
JQLIFICE

bug report

Post #1 by JQLIFICE » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:33 am

as the title says this is a bugreport, i just didnt find a form to submit it to:
https://imgur.com/a/5XIKyju

I accidently placed a card from my hand to bottom of deck, when I tried to cover my hand with the chat to take a screenshot of the log, the game went all weird - see screenshot above

neither resizing the window, nor moving it, nor zooming in/out helped(zooming actually made the game vanish completly)

Kitty Trouble

Post #2 by Kitty Trouble » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:26 pm

If users have a bug like this they can open javascript console and type $('html').scrollTop(0);

(Control+shift+J in chrome, control+shift+k in firefox, F12 then click console in IE, CMD+opt+c in safari, ctrl+shifti in opera)

Christen57

Post #3 by Christen57 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:57 pm

Better yet, they should type:

Code: Select all

$('html').scrollTop(0);$('html').scrollLeft(0);

That way, if duelingbook accidentally scrolls to the left or right, it would fix that too.

DarkPhenix

Post #4 by DarkPhenix » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:09 am

Or its super easy to get huge glitches by simply deleting some code and boom, or changing the code a little and you got yourself a nice glitch
RC-1, PC-1 Konami® Certified Judge

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Mon May 17, 2021 12:49 am

DarkPhenix wrote:Or its super easy to get huge glitches by simply deleting some code and boom, or changing the code a little and you got yourself a nice glitch

Nah. This can happen even when you don't mess with code. It's happened to me a few times before when I never touched any code. I don't know how this happened to him, but for me it can happen when I switch tabs rapidly or change the browser window/size or something.

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Mon May 17, 2021 12:53 am

Christen57 wrote:Better yet, they should type:

That way, if duelingbook accidentally scrolls to the left or right, it would fix that too.

Xteven should put this code on the front page or something so if people experience this they can easy find the code and use it to fix the problem instead of searching this forum for the code.

javascript:$('html').scrollTop(0);$('html').scrollLeft(0);

eyal282

Post #7 by eyal282 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:Better yet, they should type:

Xteven should put this code on the front page or something so if people experience this they can easy find the code and use it to fix the problem instead of searching this forum for the code.

javascript:$('html').scrollTop(0);$('html').scrollLeft(0);

You remember my extension? I'm executing this code every 4.5 seconds now :D

Return to “Report Glitch”