Probability of randomizer % incorrect?

If you experience a glitch on the site, create a topic and tell us about it here
xyz - Odrael - xyz

Probability of randomizer % incorrect?

Post #1 by xyz - Odrael - xyz » Tue May 21, 2024 5:06 pm

Hi everyone, i dont know if this can be consider a glitch but i have to report it somewhere cause i was playing on DB since 5 years ago and im really tired of that.

The problem: i think that the randomizer of DB is largely incorrect about the % of drawing a certain card.

Initially was only my suppose but after a while i tried with a specific test:

-Probability of finding 1 Bujin Yamato in the initial 5 cards hand with 3 yamato + 3 tenki (like 6 copies of Yamato) is about 57.63% according to math. At least 1 game of 2.

After 200 hand tests other kind of simulator on my phone match with math probability. Even 2 other famous simulator on PC match with that probability, considering obviusly that can be an error of 1-3% depends on how much test hands you do, the more you do, the more it will be accurate.

But not DB that give me only the 48.5% of probability. After 200 hand tests 9% of dirrefence is too much to be considered a simply "maybe if i go longer with testing will fix itself"

I am the only one that notice that? someone want to talk about? Please dont just tell me "no it isnt", i got no problem to do a video to prove that with many test as its needed. Im sure what im talking about and i think that the randomizer of DB is not accurate.

Cromat

Post #2 by Cromat » Tue May 21, 2024 6:11 pm

There is no one here who can understand what you are talking about. But maybe my sources may help you:

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Wed May 22, 2024 2:28 am

xyz - Odrael - xyz wrote:Hi everyone, i dont know if this can be consider a glitch but i have to report it somewhere cause i was playing on DB since 5 years ago and im really tired of that.

The problem: i think that the randomizer of DB is largely incorrect about the % of drawing a certain card.

Initially was only my suppose but after a while i tried with a specific test:

-Probability of finding 1 Bujin Yamato in the initial 5 cards hand with 3 yamato + 3 tenki (like 6 copies of Yamato) is about 57.63% according to math. At least 1 game of 2.

After 200 hand tests other kind of simulator on my phone match with math probability. Even 2 other famous simulator on PC match with that probability, considering obviusly that can be an error of 1-3% depends on how much test hands you do, the more you do, the more it will be accurate.

But not DB that give me only the 48.5% of probability. After 200 hand tests 9% of dirrefence is too much to be considered a simply "maybe if i go longer with testing will fix itself"

I am the only one that notice that? someone want to talk about? Please dont just tell me "no it isnt", i got no problem to do a video to prove that with many test as its needed. Im sure what im talking about and i think that the randomizer of DB is not accurate.

I'm 99% confident that you don't have that p < 5% significance from those results from 200 tests, but it's been a while since I tired to calculate probabilities.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Report Glitch”