"choose random" buttons

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Crimson7Reaper

"choose random" buttons

Post #1 by Crimson7Reaper » Sat May 23, 2020 11:36 pm

The button does exist on cards like Crowley, the First Propheseer but the problem is that absolute retards on the site still think they need to choose the card even after I explain that there is a button on the card and each result has a 33% chance regardless of who picks, hence why it's "random".
My suggestion is to please for the love of Exodia put a giant notice in front of the site, explaining that the button exists for a reason and random is random. I meet imbeciles that argue with me about this in like 1/3 of my duels and this shit is frustrating af because I can't tell if they're trolling or actually special.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sun May 24, 2020 1:15 am

Or you know, roll a die or flip a coin or if the cards in question are face down, just pick one yourself?

Also keep in mind, people don't have to press the green button, that is there as a tool, and a tool being used is up to that player.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun May 24, 2020 2:09 am

A choose random button would fix alot of issues. like... ALOT. xteven or whoever does the programming on DB plz add this i beg of you.
b

CrawTheShrimp

Post #4 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun May 24, 2020 10:45 am

But using the dice method is much faster and more convinient than adding that to every cards that have choose random effect from hand
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu May 28, 2020 4:43 pm

oh no i meant a choose random button in general to be a thing on everything, like in duels, not for the green button
b

Cyber style master

Post #6 by Cyber style master » Thu May 28, 2020 5:06 pm

It is saying that I am logged into a Duel sever elsewhere but I am not .

Crimson7Reaper

Post #7 by Crimson7Reaper » Sun May 31, 2020 3:11 am

Everyone here is missing the point, I am saying the button exists but the problem is that when I use the buttons, dumb asses on this site go ThE cArD sAyS i HaVe To PiCk'. All I am asking is for whoever is in charge of the site to put a notice on the rules page or something so that these idiots would stop arguing with me about it every single duel.

Genexwrecker

Post #8 by Genexwrecker » Sun May 31, 2020 7:43 am

They are on our list don’t worry
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Genexwrecker

Post #9 by Genexwrecker » Sun May 31, 2020 7:45 am

Crimson7Reaper wrote:Everyone here is missing the point, I am saying the button exists but the problem is that when I use the buttons, dumb asses on this site go ThE cArD sAyS i HaVe To PiCk'. All I am asking is for whoever is in charge of the site to put a notice on the rules page or something so that these idiots would stop arguing with me about it every single duel.

Can’t help it if the people don’t know what the definition of random is also they don’t click links I provide during judge calls why would they click one you provide as their opponent?
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Suggestions”