Rush Duel Customs Playing.

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Domedread2

Rush Duel Customs Playing.

Post #1 by Domedread2 » Mon May 04, 2020 7:58 pm

So, Rush Duel Customs got added. Awesome! I've had fun making rush duel cards for the past few hours, and thank you for the feature! However, there is a little problem that could be fixed that would make this a lot more enjoyable: The ability to play them.
As I selected my newly created custom Rush Duel deck, I saw it put me into the rush duel format. Which I thought was odd, but I went along with it, making a note letting people know i would be dueling with my own custom Rush Duel cards. However, it was then when i went to host my game I encountered an issue: It said I only could use this deck in a custom card format. So I switch my game type to custom, and make a note saying I was doing a Rush Duel. This time, it game me an error saying I could only use my deck in Rush Duels. This is when I discovered there is no place for using these new custom rush duel cards, at least if you are trying to use both customs and real cards in the same deck. What I suggest to fix this problem is another duel tab for "Custom Rush Duels", that way all the creative card makers out there can use their Rush Duel cards to have fun with one another.

Domedread2

Post #2 by Domedread2 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Edit: I turned Rush Duel cards into Customs in my attempt to have an all custom deck in order to at least use the deck in the customs menu. However, this did not work either, as it said I could only use my rush duel customs in Rush Duels, which as stated above does not work because it then says I have to use them in custom duels. So this is not just an issue for custom Rush Duel cards mixed with real Rush Duel cards, but just Rush Duel customs in general.

Domedread2

Post #3 by Domedread2 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Edit: Today I learned this is an issue with Flash DB only. Rush DUel cards work just fine in customs when playing on HTML5. While a workaround has been found, it would be nice if this worked in Flash as well.

Return to “Suggestions”