Search Filters

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
VoltZlasher

Search Filters

Post #1 by VoltZlasher » Sun May 03, 2020 2:58 am

Rush duel cards have been included into Dueling Book now, which is cool, but they are scrambled together with regular cards. When searching through recently added cards I find myself wishing there was a way to filter out rush duel cards so that only normal cards are left. What is the possibility of a search filtering system for the deck creator, even if just for rush duel cards, being implemented?

VoltZlasher

Post #2 by VoltZlasher » Sat May 16, 2020 3:20 am

Any chance I could get some dev feedback? I can't be the only one wondering about this.

james123
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Just type in "[Requirement]" into the desc. box bub....

VoltZlasher

Post #4 by VoltZlasher » Sun May 17, 2020 8:39 pm

I mean to remove rush cards from the search results, not searching only for them. Having to search through several whole pages full of rush duel cards when I know I won't need them makes finding the cards I DO want to find much harder.

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:26 pm

VoltZlasher wrote:I mean to remove rush cards from the search results, not searching only for them. Having to search through several whole pages full of rush duel cards when I know I won't need them makes finding the cards I DO want to find much harder.

Until the option to exclude things from the search results is provided, the best thing to do is simply use a different site to search for the cards you want: https://www.db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action

This site will let you search for regular cards at the moment, without including any rush duel cards.

VoltZlasher

Post #6 by VoltZlasher » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:06 am

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY IMPLEMENTING THIS! seriously, its very helpful and I appreciate you guys taking the time to do it.

Genexwrecker

Post #7 by Genexwrecker » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:03 am

VoltZlasher wrote:THANK YOU FOR FINALLY IMPLEMENTING THIS! seriously, its very helpful and I appreciate you guys taking the time to do it.

Yw
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Suggestions”