Helping other users know where to go to make custom cards

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Helping other users know where to go to make custom cards

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:58 pm

let me elaborate this for you:
about 25% of the time, when i host in custom cards my opponents ask: "Whats a custom card?" OR "How do i make custom cards" Naturally i tell them where to go to make their own custom cards.

Now although im just doing a good dead, this is getting annoying having to repeat this to so many people. So I decided to make a post here for a suggestion:

Would any site judge or admin do a simple favor? Its easy: make a post in the anouncements part of the forum informing people how to get to the custom cards tab on the main menu. This way, in future duels, what ill do is ill just copy the link to said anouncement and paste it for my opponents when they ask how to make a custom card. This will make it easier for everyone, in my opinion.

TY and have a great day
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Slitina

Post #2 by Slitina » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:let me elaborate this for you:
about 25% of the time, when i host in custom cards my opponents ask: "Whats a custom card?" OR "How do i make custom cards" Naturally i tell them where to go to make their own custom cards.

Now although im just doing a good dead, this is getting annoying having to repeat this to so many people. So I decided to make a post here for a suggestion:

Would any site judge or admin do a simple favor? Its easy: make a post in the anouncements part of the forum informing people how to get to the custom cards tab on the main menu. This way, in future duels, what ill do is ill just copy the link to said anouncement and paste it for my opponents when they ask how to make a custom card. This will make it easier for everyone, in my opinion.

TY and have a great day

Also CrystalMusic: Image
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

james123
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:let me elaborate this for you:

TY and have a great day

Actually you might've posted in the wrong place... but in the right time

Return to “Suggestions”