and now people are purposly playing slow in duels i host

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Neo_Fire_Sonic

Re: and now people are purposly playing slow in duels i host

Post #21 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:04 am

You still also play the deck, so stop being a hypocrite, please.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:38 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and ok FINE you want me to let ppl use what they want? ill do that up to a point! no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn (If the summon requires at least 500 LP to be Special Summoned then thats fine, or if it has some downside that makes it so you have to wait or are hindered like: you cannot attack during the turn this card was special summoned, then thats fine too) nothing from the arc-v or vrains era allowed. thats the best youre gonna get from me! take it OR leave it!

I do have some acceptions when it comes to spam summon:
if you play Monster Reborn, Regretful Rebirth, Powerful Rebirth or Call of The Haunted then thats fine too, just as long as ur not gonna use them for a Special Summon during the same turn you brought them back, like for a Fusion, Synchro or Xyz. (as you guys should know by now, i never allow pends and im always in classic so links arent allowed by default)

You can't tell people not to spam summon when you do it to. It's called beong a hypocrite and it demonstrates that your rules are one sided just to benefit you.

99.9% of the time i dont spam summon. out of all my decks the only 3 that are made to spam summon are Six Sams, my Custom Paladins and my custom Mystic Six Samurais (my own take on six sams where i remade shogun into a level 12 synchro that requires elder and grandmaster, i also made shogun limit my opponent to activaing 1 spell or 1 trap per turn and made it have the ability to negate the effects of 1 spell or 1 trap per turn and destroy it - not negate the activation, thus eliminating your spells and traps until you destroy it) Also, Remember, i consider a spam summoning to be 2 or more Special Summons in one turn. And if i do Special Summon more than once its only on very rare ocassions and only up to 2. Most i vs SS like 4+ times in one turn (especially if i forget to enable classic format) so thats only 2 custom decks out of the 92 custom decks i have made that are made to spam summon

This is what we call a hypocrite boys. Especially when they try to justify themselves.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #23 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and ok FINE you want me to let ppl use what they want? ill do that up to a point! no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn (If the summon requires at least 500 LP to be Special Summoned then thats fine, or if it has some downside that makes it so you have to wait or are hindered like: you cannot attack during the turn this card was special summoned, then thats fine too) nothing from the arc-v or vrains era allowed. thats the best youre gonna get from me! take it OR leave it!

I do have some acceptions when it comes to spam summon:
if you play Monster Reborn, Regretful Rebirth, Powerful Rebirth or Call of The Haunted then thats fine too, just as long as ur not gonna use them for a Special Summon during the same turn you brought them back, like for a Fusion, Synchro or Xyz. (as you guys should know by now, i never allow pends and im always in classic so links arent allowed by default)

You can't tell people not to spam summon when you do it to. It's called beong a hypocrite and it demonstrates that your rules are one sided just to benefit you.

99.9% of the time i dont spam summon. out of all my decks the only 3 that are made to spam summon are Six Sams, my Custom Paladins and my custom Mystic Six Samurais (my own take on six sams where i remade shogun into a level 12 synchro that requires elder and grandmaster, i also made shogun limit my opponent to activaing 1 spell or 1 trap per turn and made it have the ability to negate the effects of 1 spell or 1 trap per turn and destroy it - not negate the activation, thus eliminating your spells and traps until you destroy it) Also, Remember, i consider a spam summoning to be 2 or more Special Summons in one turn. And if i do Special Summon more than once its only on very rare ocassions and only up to 2. Most i vs SS like 4+ times in one turn (especially if i forget to enable classic format) so thats only 2 custom decks out of the 92 custom decks i have made that are made to spam summon

1. A properly built Six Samurai deck with the right hand summons upwards of 4-5 times in a single turn.

2. You're still being a hypocrite because your rules say no spam summoning.

3. You're still in no position to tell people how to play the game when you don't know the game properly.

4. Your concept of release dates is also botched. Considering Arcana Force monsters were introduced as a concept during GX with the introduction of Sartorius Kumar during season 2 of GX But were released globally in 2008. The first pack introduced with Arcana Force cards was on 5/13/2008

5. Your Paladin deck is considered one of your most broken decks ever since there's immunities on almost every monster, you have a mid game rule changing card which is commonly refered to as cheating and your lack of PSCT. A concept you seem to despise only because you claim "it's not needed " despite it being a necessity in the grand scheme of card design and a required knowledge if you want to obtain your dream of being a balance manager for Konami.

Debt

Post #24 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:06 am

LightCaster wrote:obtain your dream of being a balance manager for Konami.

Imagine how fast the game would collapse

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:36 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

1. A properly built Six Samurai deck with the right hand summons upwards of 4-5 times in a single turn.

3. You're still in no position to tell people how to play the game when you don't know the game properly.

4. Your concept of release dates is also botched. Considering Arcana Force monsters were introduced as a concept during GX with the introduction of Sartorius Kumar during season 2 of GX But were released globally in 2008. The first pack introduced with Arcana Force cards was on 5/13/2008

5. Your Paladin deck is considered one of your most broken decks ever since there's immunities on almost every monster, you have a mid game rule changing card which is commonly refered to as cheating and your lack of PSCT. A concept you seem to despise only because you claim "it's not needed " despite it being a necessity in the grand scheme of card design and a required knowledge if you want to obtain your dream of being a balance manager for Konami.

Again i go by North American Release Dates: Arcana Force 0 The Fool was released 02-03-2012 Number: DT06-EN014 Set:Duel Terminal 6a thus Arcana Forces are definitely NOT a GX era card! GX ended on march 26, 2008. thats 4 years before its NA release. Skip 4 years and and its during the Zexal era (April 11, 2011 - March 23, 2014) Thus Arcana Force is a Zexal Era Card!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #26 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:37 am

So you're ignoring the fact that, by using your own logic. The second season of GX never happened and Sartorius Kumar is not a character? Since the Arcana Force cards were INTRODUCED AS A CONCEPT during GX and were his cards? Fang of Critias didn't come out till way after DM was over yet you allow Critias

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #27 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:46 am

LightCaster wrote:So you're ignoring the fact that, by using your own logic. The second season of GX never happened and Sartorius Kumar is not a character? Since the Arcana Force cards were INTRODUCED AS A CONCEPT during GX and were his cards? Fang of Critias didn't come out till way after DM was over yet you allow Critias

When it comes to GX i never seen anything beyond the graduation duel of season 1 this is why i limit GX duels to only season 1. (not to mention all those new pesky heros like blazeman, solid soldier, ect) whats wrong with the classic heros? Avian, Burstinatrix. Clayman, Bubbleman, Sparkman, Wildheart, and Bladedge? they have many good fusions if you know how to use then right and what cards to combo them with! For gods sake i can make Wildedge OTK someone with the right combonation of cards. Or even Shining Flarewingman for that matter!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #28 by DuskWill » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Again i go by North American Release Dates: Arcana Force 0 The Fool was released 02-03-2012 Number: DT06-EN014 Set:Duel Terminal 6a thus Arcana Forces are definitely NOT a GX era card! GX ended on march 26, 2008. thats 4 years before its NA release. Skip 4 years and and its during the Zexal era (April 11, 2011 - March 23, 2014) Thus Arcana Force is a Zexal Era Card!

Why do you disregard worldwide releases? Specially for Arcana Force 0, which was released six years before its Duel Terminal print: Japan got it on February 23, 2008, while North America, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain got theirs on May 13, 2008, all in the Light of Destruction booster set. The first release date also makes it a GX era card, not ZeXal.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Renji Asuka

Post #29 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:07 am

See guys, the more CrystalMusic opens their stupid mouth and posts something, the more of a hypocrite they show themselves to be.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:So you're ignoring the fact that, by using your own logic. The second season of GX never happened and Sartorius Kumar is not a character? Since the Arcana Force cards were INTRODUCED AS A CONCEPT during GX and were his cards? Fang of Critias didn't come out till way after DM was over yet you allow Critias

When it comes to GX i never seen anything beyond the graduation duel of season 1 this is why i limit GX duels to only season 1. (not to mention all those new pesky heros like blazeman, solid soldier, ect) whats wrong with the classic heros? Avian, Burstinatrix. Clayman, Bubbleman, Sparkman, Wildheart, and Bladedge? they have many good fusions if you know how to use then right and what cards to combo them with! For gods sake i can make Wildedge OTK someone with the right combonation of cards. Or even Shining Flarewingman for that matter!

Sounds like you are still unable to tell people how or what to play since you clearly lack knowledge of literally an entire season of the anime and yet acknowledge the only Arcaba Force cars that matters to you, the only one that can't be destroyed by battle.

How about you try being less predictable and less of a hypocrite and get over yourself for once?

Debt

Post #31 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Again i go by North American Release Dates: Arcana Force 0 The Fool was released 02-03-2012 Number: DT06-EN014 Set:Duel Terminal 6a thus Arcana Forces are definitely NOT a GX era card! GX ended on march 26, 2008. thats 4 years before its NA release. Skip 4 years and and its during the Zexal era (April 11, 2011 - March 23, 2014) Thus Arcana Force is a Zexal Era Card!

Stop being dishonest and stop cherrypicking. The Fool's 2012 release was specifically for Duel Terminal 6a which was a set for the ARCADE platform released in 2012. The only TCG region that received Duel Terminal was NA, it wasn't released in EU or Latin America. The Fool was released in TCG regions, which includes NA, in 2008 in the "Light of Destruction" booster set.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #32 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:29 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Sounds like you are still unable to tell people how or what to play since you clearly lack knowledge of literally an entire season of the anime and yet acknowledge the only Arcaba Force cars that matters to you, the only one that can't be destroyed by battle.

How about you try being less predictable and less of a hypocrite and get over yourself for once?

and how about you comment positively on my forum posts?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:31 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:Again i go by North American Release Dates: Arcana Force 0 The Fool was released 02-03-2012 Number: DT06-EN014 Set:Duel Terminal 6a thus Arcana Forces are definitely NOT a GX era card! GX ended on march 26, 2008. thats 4 years before its NA release. Skip 4 years and and its during the Zexal era (April 11, 2011 - March 23, 2014) Thus Arcana Force is a Zexal Era Card!

Stop being dishonest and stop cherrypicking. The Fool's 2012 release was specifically for Duel Terminal 6a which was a set for the ARCADE platform released in 2012. The only TCG region that received Duel Terminal was NA, it wasn't released in EU or Latin America. The Fool was released in TCG regions, which includes NA, in 2008 in the "Light of Destruction" booster set.

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Arcana_F ... -_The_Fool
English—North America: 2012-02-03
DT06-EN014
Duel Terminal 6a
Duel Terminal Normal Parallel Rare

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #34 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:34 am

Aww... I didn't get my wish. Ah well. Guess you ain't getting yours.

Debt

Post #35 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:38 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Arcana_F ... -_The_Fool
English—North America: 2012-02-03
DT06-EN014
Duel Terminal 6a
Duel Terminal Normal Parallel Rare

For Duel Terminal

Light of Destruction - TCG Worldwide English = North America and UK releases

You are cherrypicking

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #36 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:39 am

i go by what https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Wikia says for the North American Release Dates. not anything else.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #37 by LightCaster » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i go by what https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Wikia says for the North American Release Dates. not anything else.

There's your first mistake.

Debt

Post #38 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:42 am

CrystalMusic wrote:i go by what https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Wikia says for the North American Release Dates. not anything else.

Irrelevant. The Fool's Duel Terminal release is in reference to an NA exclusive release because Duel Terminal wasn't in regions that weren't TCG NA and OCG Japan. TCG EU, SA or OCE and OCG Korea, Taiwan and China didn't get this release for Arcana Force 0 - The Fool because they didn't get Duel Terminal in arcades. Context absolutely matters here.

Debt

Post #39 by Debt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:53 am

Unless you want to argue that:
A. "Light of Destruction" wasn't released in NA despite it being released in NA
B. "Light of Destruction was released in NA but the Fool was excluded in NA alone even though Brits, New Zealanders and Australians all got the card in their Light of Destruction release despite every other Arcana Force card released in "Light of Destruction" was available for Americans and Canadians to play and Americans and Canadians had to wait until Duel Terminal to release it
C. A card being released exclusively in a region by whatever circumstances supersedes an earlier release which means Blue-Eyes White Dragon is now an Arc-V card because it had an exclusive NA release in 2018

Return to “Suggestions”