and now people are purposly playing slow in duels i host

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

and now people are purposly playing slow in duels i host

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:19 am

the last 7 or so duels i had my opponents either:
A: refused to start their turn
B: it is their turn but refuse to make a move

My internet is fine. So its not my PC nor my connection.

This is starting to get annoying and i want something done about this. Im starting to believe people are purposely doing this to troll me. I want a new rule or something to prevent this in the future. IDC what that rule is, just as long as this issue is solved.

maybe NOW you ppl see why i want duel timers as an optional setting for when one hosts a duel?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #2 by | Hanverid | » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:48 am

As i can guess, leaving the duel isn't an option.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Debt

Post #3 by Debt » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 am

Play rated

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:11 am

So playing slow isn't okay, but when you stall it's perfectly okay?

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:25 am

Well CrystalMusic, when you actually start letting people play what they want without 1 sided bullshit, maybe people won't troll you.

FYI, rules typically only get applied during rated duels (regarding slow play)
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:16 am

LightCaster wrote:So playing slow isn't okay, but when you stall it's perfectly okay?

using cards like swords of revealing light to stall isnt against the rules.
purposely moving slow or purposely going AFK is

Slow Play (Minor) - Unintentionally playing slowly or stalling, causing game delay. A reasonable pace must be kept even if a situation is complex:
- Being extensively slow when making a move.
- Repeatedly checking the Graveyard instead of making a move.
- Being AFK for less than 6 minutes, when not in a generally unrecoverable position, and returning when prompted by an Administrator.

Malicious AFK: Deliberately leaving a game or being purposely inactive in order to stall out an opponent or generally waste people's time:
- Becoming unresponsive when in a generally unrecoverable position.
- Purposely becoming unresponsive after a disagreement with your opponent.
- Purposely becoming unresponsive to force your opponent to quit.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Well CrystalMusic, when you actually start letting people play what they want without 1 sided bullshit, maybe people won't troll you.

How can you not play what you want in customs when all i ask is: Selfmade custom cards only, no pends??? if you cant play a custom deck with that ruleset, then thats your problem, not mine

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:25 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Well CrystalMusic, when you actually start letting people play what they want without 1 sided bullshit, maybe people won't troll you.

Also Trolling is against the rules as well

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:28 am

Debt wrote:Play rated

I gladly would if this game was the way it was back in the 5ds era before zexal

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:30 am

and you guys were told several times by the judges: if you dont like the way i play, or the rules stated in my duel notes, then dont click on me when im hosting. you only have yourself to blame if you get upset at me because of the way i play when you clicked on my name while i was hosting and i accepted you into the duel.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:37 am

and ok FINE you want me to let ppl use what they want? ill do that up to a point! no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn (If the summon requires at least 500 LP to be Special Summoned then thats fine, or if it has some downside that makes it so you have to wait or are hindered like: you cannot attack during the turn this card was special summoned, then thats fine too) nothing from the arc-v or vrains era allowed. thats the best youre gonna get from me! take it OR leave it!

I do have some acceptions when it comes to spam summon:
if you play Monster Reborn, Regretful Rebirth, Powerful Rebirth or Call of The Haunted then thats fine too, just as long as ur not gonna use them for a Special Summon during the same turn you brought them back, like for a Fusion, Synchro or Xyz. (as you guys should know by now, i never allow pends and im always in classic so links arent allowed by default)

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:05 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

How can you not play what you want in customs when all i ask is: Selfmade custom cards only, no pends??? if you cant play a custom deck with that ruleset, then thats your problem, not mine

Quit your lying
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #13 by Debt » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:I gladly would if this game was the way it was back in the 5ds era before zexal

You don't know how the game was played back then otherwise you wouldn't cry about basic goat control strats and plays or fusion summoning with cards other than polymerization (Fun fact the first time polymerization was played in a regional or higher level competition was 2014 in early shaddoll builds that ditched it as lists got more refined. It literally took 13 years and one of the most powerful fusion archetypes of its time for the card to see play and it was dropped from lists at earliest convenience)

CrystalMusic wrote:and you guys were told several times by the judges: if you dont like the way i play, or the rules stated in my duel notes, then dont click on me when im hosting. you only have yourself to blame if you get upset at me because of the way i play when you clicked on my name while i was hosting and i accepted you into the duel.

You aren't dueling any of us. You go out of your way to push the reject button whenever I try to duel you

CrystalMusic wrote:no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn

You are not educated enough on what is and isn't meta. You've claimed predaplants were meta, an archetype where only 2 of it's members saw any regular play due to their ability to fetch fusion spells with darlingtonia cobra being a ONCE PER DUEL effect. It's the equivalent of saying Ice Barriers are meta because Trishula saw regular play. Being able to make a synchro or xyz monster in 1 turn isn't spam summoning, it's doing the exact same thing Fusion and Ritual can do from hand.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:I gladly would if this game was the way it was back in the 5ds era before zexal

You don't know how the game was played back then otherwise you wouldn't cry about basic goat control strats and plays or fusion summoning with cards other than polymerization (Fun fact the first time polymerization was played in a regional or higher level competition was 2014 in early shaddoll builds that ditched it as lists got more refined. It literally took 13 years and one of the most powerful fusion archetypes of its time for the card to see play and it was dropped from lists at earliest convenience)

CrystalMusic wrote:and you guys were told several times by the judges: if you dont like the way i play, or the rules stated in my duel notes, then dont click on me when im hosting. you only have yourself to blame if you get upset at me because of the way i play when you clicked on my name while i was hosting and i accepted you into the duel.

You aren't dueling any of us. You go out of your way to push the reject button whenever I try to duel you

CrystalMusic wrote:no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn

You are not educated enough on what is and isn't meta. You've claimed predaplants were meta, an archetype where only 2 of it's members saw any regular play due to their ability to fetch fusion spells with darlingtonia cobra being a ONCE PER DUEL effect. It's the equivalent of saying Ice Barriers are meta because Trishula saw regular play. Being able to make a synchro or xyz monster in 1 turn isn't spam summoning, it's doing the exact same thing Fusion and Ritual can do from hand.

maybe you forgot this, but: I have the RIGHT to pick and choose who i want to vs, you, Debt, are one of those ppl on what i call my "Blacklist" which is a list of ppl i will NEVER vs for various reasons.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #15 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:09 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

maybe you forgot this, but: I have the RIGHT to pick and choose who i want to vs, you, Debt, are one of those ppl on what i call my "Blacklist" which is a list of ppl i will NEVER vs for various reasons.

Irrelevant.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

Slitina

Post #16 by Slitina » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:46 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:

Oh CrystalMusic, when will you learn that just because you accepted said duelist in your duel doesn't mean they will adapt to your rules because 1. There are people who never heard of you 2. You are hit in the head with an absurd duel note and 3. Do you think your opponent will have the time to read your profile there are alot of No this and No that like do you think that your opponent would go to your profile before joining your duel. Another thing, it's yourself to blame for having your absurd way of playing yugioh and shoving it down your opponent's throat and calling them a noob or harrasing them because of it and telling them you are recording this on Youtube like really outside your "fans" people would think your the asshole and idiot in the scenario and what I have to tell you is be the better man and keep your whining to yourself and not to your opponent, don't be like noobs use (blank) or that card is "broken" when you have alot more broken cards and quit making stress to yourself this is all yourself to blame how you want the game to be played like instead of making like cards that counter things you don't like thats why you play counters like for example you don't like handtraps well theres called by the grave, dont like "Spam Summoning" well there's summon limit and a handtrap that summons itself Nibiru and tributes all monsters on the field to summon itself and a token to your opponent's side of the field. Finally about links and pendulum, like I said the one time you can literally go on Youtube,Yugipedia,ask fellow people or hell the yugioh website it's right at your fingertips but instead you just bash every summon like every Yugioh boomer.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:32 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:maybe you forgot this, but: I have the RIGHT to pick and choose who i want to vs, you, Debt, are one of those ppl on what i call my "Blacklist" which is a list of ppl i will NEVER vs for various reasons.

Because in advanced unrated I'm 3-0 up on you each time with wildly different decks

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:So playing slow isn't okay, but when you stall it's perfectly okay?

using cards like swords of revealing light to stall isnt against the rules.
purposely moving slow or purposely going AFK is

Slow Play (Minor) - Unintentionally playing slowly or stalling, causing game delay. A reasonable pace must be kept even if a situation is complex:
- Being extensively slow when making a move.
- Repeatedly checking the Graveyard instead of making a move.
- Being AFK for less than 6 minutes, when not in a generally unrecoverable position, and returning when prompted by an Administrator.

Malicious AFK: Deliberately leaving a game or being purposely inactive in order to stall out an opponent or generally waste people's time:
- Becoming unresponsive when in a generally unrecoverable position.
- Purposely becoming unresponsive after a disagreement with your opponent.
- Purposely becoming unresponsive to force your opponent to quit.

Dude, you intentionally pass turns when you aren't drawing the right cards. Instead of making something of your hand, you pass for at least 9 turns whilst having a board that basically says "you are going to wait until I draw the right card."

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:52 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and ok FINE you want me to let ppl use what they want? ill do that up to a point! no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn (If the summon requires at least 500 LP to be Special Summoned then thats fine, or if it has some downside that makes it so you have to wait or are hindered like: you cannot attack during the turn this card was special summoned, then thats fine too) nothing from the arc-v or vrains era allowed. thats the best youre gonna get from me! take it OR leave it!

if you play Monster Reborn, Regretful Rebirth, Powerful Rebirth or Call of The Haunted then thats fine too, just as long as ur not gonna use them for a Special Summon during the same turn you brought them back, like for a Fusion, Synchro or Xyz. (as you guys should know by now, i never allow pends and im always in classic so links arent allowed by default)

You can't tell people not to spam summon when you do it to. It's called beong a hypocrite and it demonstrates that your rules are one sided just to benefit you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:58 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and ok FINE you want me to let ppl use what they want? ill do that up to a point! no meta, no pends, no spam summons (and so you know what is consdered spam summon to me: 2 or more Special Summons in one turn (If the summon requires at least 500 LP to be Special Summoned then thats fine, or if it has some downside that makes it so you have to wait or are hindered like: you cannot attack during the turn this card was special summoned, then thats fine too) nothing from the arc-v or vrains era allowed. thats the best youre gonna get from me! take it OR leave it!

You can't tell people not to spam summon when you do it to. It's called beong a hypocrite and it demonstrates that your rules are one sided just to benefit you.

99.9% of the time i dont spam summon. out of all my decks the only 3 that are made to spam summon are Six Sams, my Custom Paladins and my custom Mystic Six Samurais (my own take on six sams where i remade shogun into a level 12 synchro that requires elder and grandmaster, i also made shogun limit my opponent to activaing 1 spell or 1 trap per turn and made it have the ability to negate the effects of 1 spell or 1 trap per turn and destroy it - not negate the activation, thus eliminating your spells and traps until you destroy it) Also, Remember, i consider a spam summoning to be 2 or more Special Summons in one turn. And if i do Special Summon more than once its only on very rare ocassions and only up to 2. Most i vs SS like 4+ times in one turn (especially if i forget to enable classic format) so thats only 2 custom decks out of the 92 custom decks i have made that are made to spam summon

Return to “Suggestions”