Players are now purposely trolling me

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Players are now purposely trolling me

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:48 am

they are making knockoff accounts of my REAL name, they are constantly either logging into other accounts after i block them on the one they are logged into or are making knockoff accounts with my Duelingbook name on it. I want this to be against the rules as it should fall under trolling.

there are 7 ppl who are using different variations of my duelingbook name: https://imgur.com/DF33H9U

also this player in this screenshot is using my real life name and a knockoff of my account here on DB. I want something done about this. This is getting out of hand! https://imgur.com/Mly3ivV
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:29 am

Maybe something will get done when you stop acting like such a jerk to people? Maybe? I don't know? Perhaps you should try that and no, it's not other people doing it to make you do it. You're fucking acting like a cunt.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:36 am

yo see. this proves my point. no matter what i do. no matter what i say. no matter what proof i provide. people are jerks to me. and you wonder why i am the way i am! is it so hard to just do unto others as you want done unto you? mostly all i ask is ppl obey my duel notes and most of my complaining woulnt be non-existant on here but noooooo! you ppl troll me anyways!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:39 am

What did I just fucking say...

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:44 am

and ppl wonder why my block list has 150+ ppl on it. cas ppl either troll me, disobey my duel notes (which are there for a reason so i dont get upset mid duel) or are just plain jerks to me.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:47 am

also to further prove my point that ppl are jerks to me: i can make a simple post of a request yet the first reply is always something negative. this is why i have such a huge block and ignore list. i dont have time for your negative additude.

side note: judging how negative most ppl are to me, to those who are negative to me: you must be real fun at parties!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:58 am

Lightcaster, why are you swearing at me? i never initally said anything to you, or about you in this post. and nothing negative about you either.

and somehow IM the toxic one on here???? HA! dont make me laugh!

CrawTheShrimp

Post #8 by CrawTheShrimp » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:04 am

Jeez, I wondered why. Totally not when you harrassed people and used your BS cards. If you are getting troll by people, find out why, we can't help you, only YOU can only fix this, also its your problem not ours
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:06 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:Jeez, I wondered why. Totally not when you harrassed people and used your BS cards. If you are getting troll by people, find out why, we can't help you, only YOU can only fix this, also its your problem not ours

so ppl trolling me is MY problem??? no! its called not being a jerk! your additude is YOUR problem you decide what your additude is, you have control over your own additude! so your additude is NOT my problem!

Genexwrecker

Post #10 by Genexwrecker » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:14 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrawTheShrimp wrote:Jeez, I wondered why. Totally not when you harrassed people and used your BS cards. If you are getting troll by people, find out why, we can't help you, only YOU can only fix this, also its your problem not ours

so ppl trolling me is MY problem??? no! its called not being a jerk! your additude is YOUR problem you decide what your additude is, you have control over your own additude! so your additude is NOT my problem!

actually people trolling you is your problem. you 100% causeed that retaliation by being an asshole. both on site on the forums and in your videos. people are done tolerating your crap. You do nothing positive for the community and only provide a 100% negative experience to everyone you come across. You have nothing to contribute and never will. Your blatant disrespect towards the userbase and staff and the owner is ridiculous.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Lightcaster, why are you swearing at me? i never initally said anything to you, or about you in this post. and nothing negative about you either.

and somehow IM the toxic one on here???? HA! dont make me laugh!

I'm swearing because you're so dense that I'm actually hoping you collapse in on yourself and cause a singularity of ego and megalomania that can only be fixed with a big bang of common sense that hopefully your clouded mind will comprehend.

But since you selectively read, lie, and act like a complete ass it's literal luck keeping you safe and letting you dance the fine lone of being banned. Let me put this in terms you can understand.

People troll you because you give them reasons to. Your ego and hypocracy are primary targets.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:17 am

You've sown the wind, now you reap the whirlwind

Runzy
Mood:

Post #13 by Runzy » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:23 am

Imagine people being so petty to think acting like an idiot and making similar accounts makes them any better. Idk seems childish and people need to grow up, If you don't like someone ignore them don't act like a kid. Also what genex said but nicer :)

Why is this even in suggestions?
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:41 am

I know how to fix the problem, just permanently ban CrystalMusic, then they can't be trolled on DB.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #15 by CrawTheShrimp » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:08 am

Renji Asuka wrote:I know how to fix the problem, just permanently ban CrystalMusic, then they can't be trolled on DB.

Still, they haven't done anything banworthy yet
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I know how to fix the problem, just permanently ban CrystalMusic, then they can't be trolled on DB.

Or: If you dont like the way I duel, or dont like me in general: you can just block me on the site, ignore me in the forums, dont watch my duels, dont duel against me and dont talk about me (why would you want ot talk about someone you dont like)

on a side note: i think if anyone talks about me, mentions me, or even so much as enteres my name in the public chat, i should have the right to respond, so i think my shadowban should be further altered to allow my public chat and posts/replies to be seen but only if someone mentions me or is talking about me in public chat or in main menu posts. its not fair that i cant defend myself from accusations since ppl cant see my posts or chat. Thats like telling a person who cant speak who does not have an interpreter to take the stand in court to defend themself.

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Or: If you dont like the way I duel, or dont like me in general: you can just block me on the site, ignore me in the forums, dont watch my duels, dont duel against me and dont talk about me (why would you want ot talk about someone you dont like)

on a side note: i think if anyone talks about me, mentions me, or even so much as enteres my name in the public chat, i should have the right to respond, so i think my shadowban should be further altered to allow my public chat and posts/replies to be seen but only if someone mentions me or is talking about me in public chat or in main menu posts. its not fair that i cant defend myself from accusations since ppl cant see my posts or chat. Thats like telling a person who cant speak who does not have an interpreter to take the stand in court to defend themself.

Oh please, if you just played the game as intended and stuck to Konami's rules, and allowed people to play what they want instead of what you have been doing, you wouldn't be in the situation you are now. Add onto the fact, you have harassed and bullied others. Do you honestly think you have any right to defend yourself when its your actions that has caused this in the first place? Also, don't compare court of law to your shadow ban. Fun fact, the admins of DB always reserve the right to terminate anyone from their site for any reason or no reason.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:36 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh please, if you just played the game as intended and stuck to Konami's rules, and allowed people to play what they want instead of what you have been doing, you wouldn't be in the situation you are now. Add onto the fact, you have harassed and bullied others. Do you honestly think you have any right to defend yourself when its your actions that has caused this in the first place? Also, don't compare court of law to your shadow ban. Fun fact, the admins of DB always reserve the right to terminate anyone from their site for any reason or no reason.

1: i havnt had any respect for yugioh ever since xyzs became a thing, like i said in former posts and replies: all ppl seem to run is meta, pends, spam summons, staples and "hand traps" youd understand how that can get annoying to someone who has Attention Deficit Disorder seeing the same cards in every one of your opponents decks. (now i know you can backfire this on me with my customs thats why im not talking about this in customs, im talking about the actual TCG) when it comes to advanced duels i see ppl running these cards all the time: mystic mine, the ghost girls like ash blossom, ghost reaper, ghost orgre, mst, raigeki, twin twisters, pot of extravagence, solumn strike or the latest support for old school cards.

so before you go playing the "You need to adapt" card, understand that i wouldnt mind adapting if the game hadnt became what it did: a game of hand traps, spam summon and using the latest support for a deck that never needed it!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:42 pm

also if u say i need to adapt, then you need to adapt to something as well. you cant just tell someone to do something, they do it and not give them something in return. thats like being a CEO but you dont pay your workers for doing their job

so ill make a deal: you want me to adapt? fine ill go as far as zexal (xyz's) as pends and links make no sense to me (this means ill play xyz's in my extradeck for the first time - outside of customs that is) however heres what i want in return: a unique deck or a deck that runs cards that are not used by the majority of the site or by players IRL. something like roids, koalas, archfiends, gate guardian, the sacred beasts, ect. in simple terms this means: no meta, no pends, no staples.

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:53 pm

"1: i havnt had any respect for yugioh ever since xyzs became a thing,"
Irrelevant.

"all ppl seem to run is meta"
False, while yes, a lot of people DO run meta, but guess what, I guarantee you don't even know what is META, I could probably play Battlin' Boxers and you'd call it META.

"youd understand how that can get annoying to someone who has Attention Deficit Disorder seeing the same cards in every one of your opponents decks."

You don't have ADD, you're just an ass who can't handle other people playing what they enjoy. And you can't stand them beating you.

"when it comes to advanced duels i see ppl running these cards all the time: mystic mine, the ghost girls like ash blossom, ghost reaper, ghost orgre, mst, raigeki, twin twisters, pot of extravagence, solumn strike or the latest support for old school cards."

Uhhh...no one runes Raigeki, Twin Twisters is even a MAYBE. No one runs Solemn Strike either. No one even runs Ghost Reaper. You claim everyone uses META....but most of the cards you listed, are not META picks. Mystic Mine isn't even good without 3 Metaverse. The fact people still play that card in general, tells me, they can't stop playing a bad deck.

"so before you go playing the "You need to adapt" card, understand that i wouldnt mind adapting if the game hadnt became what it did: a game of hand traps, spam summon and using the latest support for a deck that never needed it!"

Then quit if you refuse to adapt. Also Hand Traps have existed in the game since Metal Raiders with Kuriboh. If you hate the game so much, don't play. Either play the game as Konami intends, or quit.

"you cant just tell someone to do something, they do it and not give them something in return. thats like being a CEO but you dont pay your workers for doing their job"

I have given you advice, I told you why your customs are shit, and you refused to listen cause you acted like PSCT doesn't matter. At this point, I'm just sick of your bullshit.

"so ill make a deal: you want me to adapt? fine ill go as far as zexal (xyz's) as pends and links make no sense to me (this means ill play xyz's in my extradeck for the first time - outside of customs that is) however heres what i want in return: a unique deck or a deck that runs cards that are not used by the majority of the site or by players IRL. something like roids, koalas, archfiends, gate guardian, the sacred beasts, ect. in simple terms this means: no meta, no pends, no staples."

So basically, you want to face trash because you don't know how to play the game so you can feel good and "win", got it.

Return to “Suggestions”