Players are now purposely trolling me

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: Players are now purposely trolling me

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:"1: i havnt had any respect for yugioh ever since xyzs became a thing,"
Irrelevant.

"all ppl seem to run is meta"
False, while yes, a lot of people DO run meta, but guess what, I guarantee you don't even know what is META, I could probably play Battlin' Boxers and you'd call it META.

"youd understand how that can get annoying to someone who has Attention Deficit Disorder seeing the same cards in every one of your opponents decks."

You don't have ADD, you're just an ass who can't handle other people playing what they enjoy. And you can't stand them beating you.

"when it comes to advanced duels i see ppl running these cards all the time: mystic mine, the ghost girls like ash blossom, ghost reaper, ghost orgre, mst, raigeki, twin twisters, pot of extravagence, solumn strike or the latest support for old school cards."

Uhhh...no one runes Raigeki, Twin Twisters is even a MAYBE. No one runs Solemn Strike either. No one even runs Ghost Reaper. You claim everyone uses META....but most of the cards you listed, are not META picks. Mystic Mine isn't even good without 3 Metaverse. The fact people still play that card in general, tells me, they can't stop playing a bad deck.

"so before you go playing the "You need to adapt" card, understand that i wouldnt mind adapting if the game hadnt became what it did: a game of hand traps, spam summon and using the latest support for a deck that never needed it!"

Then quit if you refuse to adapt. Also Hand Traps have existed in the game since Metal Raiders with Kuriboh. If you hate the game so much, don't play. Either play the game as Konami intends, or quit.

"you cant just tell someone to do something, they do it and not give them something in return. thats like being a CEO but you dont pay your workers for doing their job"

I have given you advice, I told you why your customs are shit, and you refused to listen cause you acted like PSCT doesn't matter. At this point, I'm just sick of your bullshit.

"so ill make a deal: you want me to adapt? fine ill go as far as zexal (xyz's) as pends and links make no sense to me (this means ill play xyz's in my extradeck for the first time - outside of customs that is) however heres what i want in return: a unique deck or a deck that runs cards that are not used by the majority of the site or by players IRL. something like roids, koalas, archfiends, gate guardian, the sacred beasts, ect. in simple terms this means: no meta, no pends, no staples."

So basically, you want to face trash because you don't know how to play the game so you can feel good and "win", got it.

1: are you a certified and licensed psychiatrist? unless you are you do not tell me what i have and have not been diagnosed with!
2: the ppl i vs run raigeki 80% of the time so it counts
3: who are you dueling that no one has used solumn strike???
4: i dont have to quit an online varient of a card game where i can play the way i want just because i dont feel like using the newest cards!
5: if your sick of my BS why do you read it, and reply to it when you can simply: ignore my posts, block me, and ignore me?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:23 pm

"1: are you a certified and licensed psychiatrist? unless you are you do not tell me what i have and have not been diagnosed with!"
Considering you claimed you had Autism and used it as an excuse for you being an ass, I know for a fact you will try and blame mental illnesses for your shitty behavior.

"2: the ppl i vs run raigeki 80% of the time so it counts"
That isn't how META works m8.

"3: who are you dueling that no one has used solumn strike???"
People actually playing META.

"4: i dont have to quit an online varient of a card game where i can play the way i want just because i dont feel like using the newest cards!"
Because you're bad.

"5: if your sick of my BS why do you read it, and reply to it when you can simply: ignore my posts, block me, and ignore me?"
That isn't how that works m8. Get used to the idea of when you post shit, people do reserve the right to respond and I have every right to tell you that you're a shitty player and a shitty person.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:35 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:"1: are you a certified and licensed psychiatrist? unless you are you do not tell me what i have and have not been diagnosed with!"
Considering you claimed you had Autism and used it as an excuse for you being an ass, I know for a fact you will try and blame mental illnesses for your shitty behavior.

"4: i dont have to quit an online varient of a card game where i can play the way i want just because i dont feel like using the newest cards!"
Because you're bad.

"5: if your sick of my BS why do you read it, and reply to it when you can simply: ignore my posts, block me, and ignore me?"
That isn't how that works m8. Get used to the idea of when you post shit, people do reserve the right to respond and I have every right to tell you that you're a shitty player and a shitty person.

and ppl say im toxic yet look at your replies. TCH!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:39 pm

If you honestly think the truth is toxic, I have bad news for you m8.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #25 by Genexwrecker » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:16 pm

CrawTheShrimp wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I know how to fix the problem, just permanently ban CrystalMusic, then they can't be trolled on DB.

Still, they haven't done anything banworthy yet

I like how you think that’s the case ;)
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Debt

Post #26 by Debt » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:29 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:I like how you think that’s the case ;)

I'm intrigued

troglyte
Mood:

Post #27 by troglyte » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:37 pm

It is very common for scrubs and casual elites to howl into the night on forums like this. I don't see how this is any different.

This blue-pilled troll doesn't deserve your attention.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

CrawTheShrimp

Post #28 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:44 am

First off, people trolls you because you don't even know what META is. You said True Draco is META while it is anti-META. Second off, you harrassed people, saying they have OP cards yet you used OP cards yourself
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

underworld king styx

Post #29 by underworld king styx » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and ppl wonder why my block list has 150+ ppl on it. cas ppl either troll me, disobey my duel notes (which are there for a reason so i dont get upset mid duel) or are just plain jerks to me.

Wait a minute? People actually ask you about your block list?
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

underworld king styx

Post #30 by underworld king styx » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:"1: are you a certified and licensed psychiatrist? unless you are you do not tell me what i have and have not been diagnosed with!"

Because you're bad.

and ppl say im toxic yet look at your replies. TCH!

This is some chris-chan levels here, hey CM; I know a guy about a pickle.
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

Shori Kado

Post #31 by Shori Kado » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:34 am

Hey I read your post about the guy copying you and that sucks, is this guy copying you too? You both have the same name???
https://ibb.co/ZGBpMMh

BrainStone

Post #32 by BrainStone » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i havnt had any respect for yugioh ever since xyzs became a thing

If you don't like the game, why are you playing it? That's just stupid.
Heck if you don't like that stuff play GOAT format.

Shori Kado

Post #33 by Shori Kado » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:01 pm

BrainStone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:i havnt had any respect for yugioh ever since xyzs became a thing

He tried playing GOAT, he said he was the GOAT master with the same set of rules, but he didn't realize he was playing a guy on Twitch :lol:
https://www.twitch.tv/morppadorp/video/503599197

NiwatoriFTW

Post #34 by NiwatoriFTW » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:57 am

Shori Kado wrote:
BrainStone wrote:

He tried playing GOAT, he said he was the GOAT master with the same set of rules, but he didn't realize he was playing a guy on Twitch :lol:

There's also a topic here where he made a "challenge" for Goat Format and quite a review of the (horrible) experience was made: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6981

BrainStone

Post #35 by BrainStone » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Shori Kado wrote:
BrainStone wrote:

Not just any guy but the creator of the GOAT format. 10/10

Always fun to see someone go "HOW DARE YOU USE GOOD CARDS/CARDS THAT ARE GOOD AGAINST MY DECK?!?!?!?!?1111eleven"

A great case of "Hmmmm. I like this deck. But it's bad. And I only have fun when I win... Hmmm. Ahhhhh! I know! I'll just make rules that prevent any of the weaknesses of my deck to be relevant so I can't lose!"
Yo Crystal. I have a suggestion for your new rules: "Don't play a good deck. A good deck is a deck that wins against me"

Return to “Suggestions”