Judges that don't know site rules shouldn't be judging.

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Renji Asuka

Re: Judges that don't know site rules shouldn't be judging.

Post #61 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:44 pm

And everyone disagrees with you and you're throwing a fit like an entitled child. I bet you didn't even get punished once when you were a kid. Frankly, you should had been spanked more.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Sunwalker

Post #62 by Sunwalker » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:50 pm

If a judge have frozen you, it must be because of a good reason. You broke the site rules and you are being punished because of this. Just wait some days and you can come back playing Dueling Book, but don't make the same issue again.

BrainStone

Post #63 by BrainStone » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:47 pm

At this point I think I can have less repettitive arguments with my own echo.

And yes. Rules are merely a guideline for players that let them know what is acceptable or not. They are not the law the site operators have to follow. Like it or not. That is how things are.

If you disagree feel free to make your own site. And I'll be sure to find every single loophole in your rules and violate the spirit they hold based on tiny things missed. And I'll be sure to bug your for weeks for every punishment I recieved based on stuff not in the rules.

Genexwrecker

Post #64 by Genexwrecker » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Believe it or not if a user breaks a rule we don’t have to apply a penalty if we don’t feel it needed. Vice versa
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Crimson7Reaper

Post #65 by Crimson7Reaper » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:56 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:And everyone disagrees with you and you're throwing a fit like an entitled child. I bet you didn't even get punished once when you were a kid. Frankly, you should had been spanked more.

Again just because you people disagree, that doesn't change the fact that the rule I broke couldn't have applied in the first place and you all are acting like imbeciles that think opinions > facts. I bet you're still living with your parents as an adult because your tiny brain can't understand any form of reasoning. Frankly, the world would be a better place without people like you.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #66 by Crimson7Reaper » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:57 pm

Sunwalker wrote:If a judge have frozen you, it must be because of a good reason. You broke the site rules and you are being punished because of this. Just wait some days and you can come back playing Dueling Book, but don't make the same issue again.

The judge had a reason yes. Was that reason me breaking site rules? No. Please read everything on this forum and site rules, I even quoted part of the rule I "broke".

Crimson7Reaper

Post #67 by Crimson7Reaper » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:59 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Believe it or not if a user breaks a rule we don’t have to apply a penalty if we don’t feel it needed. Vice versa

Exactly my point, judges shouldn't act with bias. They should only look at facts and not use their personal opinions for every decision. There is literally no excuse for being in a position of power if you can't even separate your own perspective from reality.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #68 by Crimson7Reaper » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:06 pm

BrainStone wrote:At this point I think I can have less repettitive arguments with my own echo.

And yes. Rules are merely a guideline for players that let them know what is acceptable or not. They are not the law the site operators have to follow. Like it or not. That is how things are.

If you disagree feel free to make your own site. And I'll be sure to find every single loophole in your rules and violate the spirit they hold based on tiny things missed. And I'll be sure to bug your for weeks for every punishment I recieved based on stuff not in the rules.

If the rules are merely guidelines then they wouldn't be called rules. If the rules are treated as guidelines, where does it say or even indicate that? Nowhere. Why? Because everyone that replied with stupidity on this forum and even the judge that froze me didn't bother reading before voicing opinions.
Theoretically if I did make my own site, yes you can bug me if there is a loop in my rules because I would change patch those rules to help everyone using the site. However, that is not the case with this site because you people claim that the rules aren't really rules even though it specifically says "rules". I mean, I can say "At this point I think I can have less repetitive arguments with my own echo." towards you too since I am constantly repeating things because no one that replied bothered to read before replying.

Renji Asuka

Post #69 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:04 am

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And everyone disagrees with you and you're throwing a fit like an entitled child. I bet you didn't even get punished once when you were a kid. Frankly, you should had been spanked more.

Again just because you people disagree, that doesn't change the fact that the rule I broke couldn't have applied in the first place and you all are acting like imbeciles that think opinions > facts. I bet you're still living with your parents as an adult because your tiny brain can't understand any form of reasoning. Frankly, the world would be a better place without people like you.

Staff believed otherwise.

BrainStone

Post #70 by BrainStone » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:51 am

Funny that you keep quoting the rules, but yet seemed to have missed that. In addition to that I also couldn't find any mention that the rules only apply to duels and not DMs.

And again, admins are above the rules. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #71 by Crimson7Reaper » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:36 pm

BrainStone wrote:Image

Funny that you keep quoting the rules, but yet seemed to have missed that. In addition to that I also couldn't find any mention that the rules only apply to duels and not DMs.

And again, admins are above the rules. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that.

Funny you took a picture of the rules, but seemed to not read them and think as to what can they applied to in this post. It says "offenses are not limited to examples given in italics" yet the condition for receiving a Severe Harassment penalty isn't outside the given italics, it literally says "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked." Meanwhile I have no idea why you included "The information contained here is subject to change without prior notice. It's your responsibility to stay up to date." when nothing was changed in the rules, there was no update whatsoever. "You are responsible for all activity performed on your account and/or network, even if other individuals break the rules using them." doesn't change the fact that I was provoked before I told someone to "kys" which falls under the SPECIFIC italic condition "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked."

And again, admins shouldn't be above rules. If they are above rules, then there shouldn't be any rules to begin with since anyone can be punished for literally anything when the admins feel like it. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #72 by Crimson7Reaper » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Staff believed otherwise.

Yes staff BELIEVED otherwise, exactly my point ;)

Renji Asuka

Post #73 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:02 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Staff believed otherwise.

Yes staff BELIEVED otherwise, exactly my point ;)

So we are in agreement that you broke the rules. Glad to have gotten that out of the way.

BrainStone

Post #74 by BrainStone » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:Funny you took a picture of the rules, but seemed to not read them and think as to what can they applied to in this post. It says "offenses are not limited to examples given in italics" yet the condition for receiving a Severe Harassment penalty isn't outside the given italics, it literally says "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked." Meanwhile I have no idea why you included "The information contained here is subject to change without prior notice. It's your responsibility to stay up to date." when nothing was changed in the rules, there was no update whatsoever. "You are responsible for all activity performed on your account and/or network, even if other individuals break the rules using them." doesn't change the fact that I was provoked before I told someone to "kys" which falls under the SPECIFIC italic condition "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked."

I don't know. Seems pretty itatlic to me. Which means it is an example. So in this case the judge decided that the provocation was not enough to excuse the harassement. And that is very well within their judgement.

And the other two things were just included because FF screenshots have a minimum height and to provide some context.

Crimson7Reaper wrote:And again, admins shouldn't be above rules. If they are above rules, then there shouldn't be any rules to begin with since anyone can be punished for literally anything when the admins feel like it. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that.

That is your opinion. Doesn't change the fact that admins are always above the rules they create. That may suck as all hell, but that's how it is. And btw they are above the rules because in theory they can change the rules at any point in time, apply the punishment and change them back.
At this point I'm seriously starting to doubt your ability to use logic and common sense. Because so far you've been repeating the exact same points while being shown repedieatly that they are either irrelevant, oppinion based or wrong.

I mean at this point I wouldn't even consider the rules to be bent at all. You've committed clear severe harrasement and did receive the punishment for it. And now you want to argue that a mere example under the given rule didn't match your case. That's just borderline insane.
Get help. Seriously. Or become a lawyer. Then you can an obnoxious dick that gets a murderer off scott free because of clear wording mistake.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #75 by Crimson7Reaper » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:So we are in agreement that you broke the rules. Glad to have gotten that out of the way.

No, we are in agreement that staff believed I broke the rules. There is a big difference between beliefs and facts.

Renji Asuka

Post #76 by Renji Asuka » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Their belief is based on facts that you broke the rules.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #77 by Crimson7Reaper » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:25 pm

BrainStone wrote:
Crimson7Reaper wrote:Funny you took a picture of the rules, but seemed to not read them and think as to what can they applied to in this post. It says "offenses are not limited to examples given in italics" yet the condition for receiving a Severe Harassment penalty isn't outside the given italics, it literally says "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked." Meanwhile I have no idea why you included "The information contained here is subject to change without prior notice. It's your responsibility to stay up to date." when nothing was changed in the rules, there was no update whatsoever. "You are responsible for all activity performed on your account and/or network, even if other individuals break the rules using them." doesn't change the fact that I was provoked before I told someone to "kys" which falls under the SPECIFIC italic condition "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked."

I don't know. Seems pretty itatlic to me. Which means it is an example. So in this case the judge decided that the provocation was not enough to excuse the harassement. And that is very well within their judgement.

And the other two things were just included because FF screenshots have a minimum height and to provide some context.

Crimson7Reaper wrote:And again, admins shouldn't be above rules. If they are above rules, then there shouldn't be any rules to begin with since anyone can be punished for literally anything when the admins feel like it. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that.

That is your opinion. Doesn't change the fact that admins are always above the rules they create. That may suck as all hell, but that's how it is. And btw they are above the rules because in theory they can change the rules at any point in time, apply the punishment and change them back.
At this point I'm seriously starting to doubt your ability to use logic and common sense. Because so far you've been repeating the exact same points while being shown repedieatly that they are either irrelevant, oppinion based or wrong.

I mean at this point I wouldn't even consider the rules to be bent at all. You've committed clear severe harrasement and did receive the punishment for it. And now you want to argue that a mere example under the given rule didn't match your case. That's just borderline insane.
Get help. Seriously. Or become a lawyer. Then you can an obnoxious dick that gets a murderer off scott free because of clear wording mistake.

The judge decided that the provocation wasn't enough, but it's provocation regardless. Yes my opinion is that admins shouldn't be above rules because following that logic, there would be no point in having rules in the first place if an admin can just bypass them and punish whoever they feel like punishing. You're doubting my ability to use logic and common sense, yet I can literally say the same exact shit about you because so far you've have forced me to repeat the same shit and still call it "irrelevant, opinion based or wrong".

Return to “Suggestions”