Judges that don't know site rules shouldn't be judging.

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Renji Asuka

Re: Judges that don't know site rules shouldn't be judging.

Post #41 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:12 am

They looked at the facts, they saw you being bad if NOT WORSE than the person you reported, so they punished you accordingly.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Genexwrecker

Post #42 by Genexwrecker » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:18 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:If it was factually wrong, you wouldn't had remained punished, now would you? You don't make the rules m8, the staff does.

I was remained punished because the decision of the staff(s) that punished me were solely based on their opinions, and my appeal and abuse report that included screenshots as proof were completely ignored. They acted purely on what they felt was right instead of looking at the facts. That's literally the whole point of this forum I posted. Yes I don't make the rules, but that doesn't mean the staff are allowed to bend them. If you and the other imbeciles had read everything on this forum thoroughly, I wouldn't need to repeat this crap over and over.
yea that’s our job using our judgment and opinions with the info presented to decide what to do. The rules listed apply site wide as they are the site rules. Very very few things result in an in game warning only. We also reserve the right to remove people who are nothing but problematic on the platform and refuse to follow the rules. This is literally a free platform and your behavior isn’t tolerated.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Crimson7Reaper

Post #43 by Crimson7Reaper » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:yea that’s our job using our judgment and opinions with the info presented to decide what to do. The rules listed apply site wide as they are the site rules. Very very few things result in an in game warning only. We also reserve the right to remove people who are nothing but problematic on the platform and refuse to follow the rules. This is literally a free platform and your behavior isn’t tolerated.

My behavior isn't tolerated, but the behavior of the other imbecile that reported me is? So you're telling me I can type as much stupid crap as I want as long as it has nothing to do with death? Got it, I'll do that from now on because clearly being an ass to someone that wants to be an ass to you first is wrong :roll:

Crimson7Reaper

Post #44 by Crimson7Reaper » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:They looked at the facts, they saw you being bad if NOT WORSE than the person you reported, so they punished you accordingly.

They didn't look at facts, if they did, everything on this forum post wouldn't be here.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:31 pm

But they did. They saw you telling someone to kill themselves, then you constantly been rude trying to get out of your punishment, which only solidified that they made the correct choice. FYI, the admins can at any time for any reason, ban players.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #46 by Runzy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Runzy wrote:Harassment rules apply everywhere on the site. This should be rather obvious. Nowhere in the rules does it specify "only in duels". Also just because there is a block feature doesn't mean you can break our rules and think you magically get away with it. Think twice next time before doing something stupid.

This entire post literally explains why the rules for Severe Harassment does only apply in duels, if you had took the time to read maybe you wouldn't sound so idiotic? Read before typing.

It clearly doesn't. My statement clearly explains why it does apply outside of duels as harassment can happen outside of duels it's not hard to understand something so simple. Don't break our rules and you won't get frozen :D
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

troglyte
Mood:

Post #47 by troglyte » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:09 am

I request to change the rules on severe harassment, so that it includes pm'ing as a punishable offense.

(assuming it isn't already, hence the technicality that is the basis of this echo chamber)
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Crimson7Reaper

Post #48 by Crimson7Reaper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:50 am

Renji Asuka wrote:But they did. They saw you telling someone to kill themselves, then you constantly been rude trying to get out of your punishment, which only solidified that they made the correct choice. FYI, the admins can at any time for any reason, ban players.

You're calling me rude? What does that make all of you that thinks 'oh no someone being an ass to an ass is wrong, therefor the second ass should be frozen instead of the first ass that started it'? Note that even if the punishment for severe harassment applied to outside of duels, the rules LITERALLY states "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked." and I was provoked to begin with, so how are you people going to argue against that? I even had the screen shots as proof in all the following; freeze appeal, report abuse, Crimson0Reaper alt profile description.
Last edited by Crimson7Reaper on Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #49 by Crimson7Reaper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:52 am

Runzy wrote:It clearly doesn't. My statement clearly explains why it does apply outside of duels as harassment can happen outside of duels it's not hard to understand something so simple. Don't break our rules and you won't get frozen :D

It clearly does. My statement clearly explains why it doesn't apply outside of duels as it is listed with infractions that result in in duel punishments and is even under the same category as those other infractions. It's not hard to understand something so simple. Don't bend the rules just because you feel like :roll:

Crimson7Reaper

Post #50 by Crimson7Reaper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:54 am

troglyte wrote:I request to change the rules on severe harassment, so that it includes pm'ing as a punishable offense.

(assuming it isn't already, hence the technicality that is the basis of this echo chamber)

Yes, if admins want to make up new rules, they should at least update the rules page instead of punishing people that broke rules that can't even apply in the first place smh.

Renji Asuka

Post #51 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:But they did. They saw you telling someone to kill themselves, then you constantly been rude trying to get out of your punishment, which only solidified that they made the correct choice. FYI, the admins can at any time for any reason, ban players.

You're calling me rude? What does that make all of you that thinks 'oh no someone being an ass to an ass is wrong, therefor the second ass should be frozen instead of the first ass that started it'? Note that even if the punishment for severe harassment applied to outside of duels, the rules LITERALLY states "Telling another member you want them to die, without being provoked." and I was provoked to begin with, so how are you people going to argue against that? I even had the screen shots as proof in all the following; freeze appeal, report abuse, Crimson0Reaper alt profile description.

You don't get to make up the rules, you fucked up, you're now paying the price for your fuck up. Now either wait til your frozen status is done, or, don't play on DB at all.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #52 by Crimson7Reaper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:You don't get to make up the rules, you fucked up, you're now paying the price for your fuck up. Now either wait til your frozen status is done, or, don't play on DB at all.

I am not making up rules, that was a quote from the rules page. Now either read before typing or stfu instead of trying to argue with facts.

Genexwrecker

Post #53 by Genexwrecker » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Okay i think i understand now. you are just a moron. you are just a troll.

end of discussion.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Crimson7Reaper

Post #54 by Crimson7Reaper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:38 pm

Genexwrecker wrote:Okay i think i understand now. you are just a moron. you are just a troll.

end of discussion.

I have been trying to reason with you unreasonable people, you're calling me a moron but people like you agree that judges can bend the rules just because they feel like it, you are far more moronic than me. At least I have the decency to read before typing,

Renji Asuka

Post #55 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:58 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Genexwrecker wrote:Okay i think i understand now. you are just a moron. you are just a troll.

end of discussion.

I have been trying to reason with you unreasonable people, you're calling me a moron but people like you agree that judges can bend the rules just because they feel like it, you are far more moronic than me. At least I have the decency to read before typing,

If you commit an offense, the appropriate punishment will be issued and your strike count may increase. It is in your best interest to behave and follow the rules.

The only thing that matters against what you're trying to claim.

BrainStone

Post #56 by BrainStone » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:22 pm

It's clear that you haven't read the clear reasoning of everyone else. In that operators of the site (and therefore by extension moderators/judges) can essentially do whatever. Rules in cyberspaces are always just a guideline for participants to know what's accepted or not. Operators of the site have any right to do whatever, including extending the reach of a rule to a grey area (like PMs are not explicitly mentioned, not explicitly excluded). Also included in that freedom is the freedom to use personal jdugment. In other words you have followed to rule to the letter but still are a being disruptive. Then being punished for that is totally fair.

Now I won't explain this again, nor do I think will anyone else. If you can't understand that site operators are under no obligation whatsoever to follow the site rules or punish according to them and have the freedom to do on the spot decisions, then you are so so far beyond stupid that I'm wondering how you managed to turn on your computer.
I repeat again:
- Everyone has read and understood your argument
- Nobody agrees
- Everyone else considers the punishment to be warranted
- The only factual thing about this discussion is what's in the rules. If the rules being bent and applied to you and consequently your punishment is being ok is not a matter of fact but much rather a matter of opinion.
- (Site) Rules are not laws. Merely guidelines
- Site operators are free to change the rules at any time without any need to inform people about and can also bend them if appropriate
- Just because it's not explicitly in the rules doesn't mean you can be abusive towards others in the way you've been

Seriously. That is not hard to understand.

And to reiterate (since it seems to be necessary): Facts are facts. Nobody argues over the extract of the rules you provided. What is being argued about is whether or not the application of the rules was just or not. Which is a matter of opinion (like it or not). So you can stop insulting people based on the assumption that they are ignorant about the argument you presented. That really isn't helping your case.

And based on your current behavior I'm yet again urging the operators to extend the freeze because someone like you is nobody I want to play against, no do I think wants anyone else.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #57 by Crimson7Reaper » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:03 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:If you commit an offense, the appropriate punishment will be issued and your strike count may increase. It is in your best interest to behave and follow the rules.

But I didn't commit an offense, I literally explained why through out this whole forum and even QUOTED the offense that I "committed", I even showed screenshots as evidence in both the freeze appeal and abuse report (both of which STILL has no response btw). You know what else is in the best interest? Don't bend the rules just because you feel like it and maybe someone like me wouldn't be typing all of this.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #58 by Crimson7Reaper » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:06 pm

BrainStone wrote:It's clear that you haven't read the clear reasoning of everyone else. In that operators of the site (and therefore by extension moderators/judges) can essentially do whatever. Rules in cyberspaces are always just a guideline for participants to know what's accepted or not. Operators of the site have any right to do whatever, including extending the reach of a rule to a grey area (like PMs are not explicitly mentioned, not explicitly excluded). Also included in that freedom is the freedom to use personal jdugment. In other words you have followed to rule to the letter but still are a being disruptive. Then being punished for that is totally fair.

Now I won't explain this again, nor do I think will anyone else. If you can't understand that site operators are under no obligation whatsoever to follow the site rules or punish according to them and have the freedom to do on the spot decisions, then you are so so far beyond stupid that I'm wondering how you managed to turn on your computer.
I repeat again:
- Everyone has read and understood your argument
- Nobody agrees
- Everyone else considers the punishment to be warranted
- The only factual thing about this discussion is what's in the rules. If the rules being bent and applied to you and consequently your punishment is being ok is not a matter of fact but much rather a matter of opinion.
- (Site) Rules are not laws. Merely guidelines
- Site operators are free to change the rules at any time without any need to inform people about and can also bend them if appropriate
- Just because it's not explicitly in the rules doesn't mean you can be abusive towards others in the way you've been

Seriously. That is not hard to understand.

And to reiterate (since it seems to be necessary): Facts are facts. Nobody argues over the extract of the rules you provided. What is being argued about is whether or not the application of the rules was just or not. Which is a matter of opinion (like it or not). So you can stop insulting people based on the assumption that they are ignorant about the argument you presented. That really isn't helping your case.

And based on your current behavior I'm yet again urging the operators to extend the freeze because someone like you is nobody I want to play against, no do I think wants anyone else.

Okay judges can do whatever they want and the rules are just bullshit that can be made up whenever they feel like it, got it. I guess it's time to make 100 alts, change my vpn, and flood the site with retarded shit because apparently that's okay but the second you tell a retard that started spreading his stupidity to "kys" it's suddenly wrong :lol:

Renji Asuka

Post #59 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Crimson7Reaper wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:If you commit an offense, the appropriate punishment will be issued and your strike count may increase. It is in your best interest to behave and follow the rules.

But I didn't commit an offense, I literally explained why through out this whole forum and even QUOTED the offense that I "committed", I even showed screenshots as evidence in both the freeze appeal and abuse report (both of which STILL has no response btw). You know what else is in the best interest? Don't bend the rules just because you feel like it and maybe someone like me wouldn't be typing all of this.

But you did commit an offense. The admins seen it, and acted accordingly. Now, stop acting like a child.

Crimson7Reaper

Post #60 by Crimson7Reaper » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:But you did commit an offense. The admins seen it, and acted accordingly. Now, stop acting like a child.

The admin didn't act accordingly as I already explained even with a quote from the rules page. Now, stop acting like an idiot that refuses to read and think at all cost.

Return to “Suggestions”