just an idea (i couldnt think how to properly word this title)

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

just an idea (i couldnt think how to properly word this title)

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:19 pm

if you have someone blocked (or they have you blocked), rather on dueling book or ignored here in the forums: you should not be allowed to make posts about that player or include their name, ect in the post, comments, ect.

think of it: the block feature is there to forbid contact between you and the people on your blocked list. The ignored feature is there to make replies, and posts of those on the ignore list not show the post/comment unless you choose to show it. What good are these features if people can bypass them?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #2 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Just like how people blocked you ?
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

underworld king styx

Post #3 by underworld king styx » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:13 pm

"I don't care about other users, but I'll make it sound sincere since I am just trying to push my agenda of I don't want people talking about me,because of how socially toxic I am and love to threaten people."

That's what I got from this. Eh, no dice.
I call out your name even in death! As King I command you to rise! Let your rotten scream command an army of the dead! Syncro Summon! Never dying potential! Ascend death, Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon!

BrainStone

Post #4 by BrainStone » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:32 pm

You are also aware that there are technical limitations that prevent that from working altogether?
Like all I'd have to do to get around it is typo the name. Or use a nickname.

Return to “Suggestions”