profile song (onlinevideo converter no longer supported by youtube)

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
CrystalMusic
Mood:

profile song (onlinevideo converter no longer supported by youtube)

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:54 pm

youtube has disabled onlinevideoconverter.com from being able to covert youtube videos which was how most of us got profile songs. With that being disabled how can one get a profile song?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #2 by DuskWill » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:12 am

I've never even heard of that website before. Still, one can use regular sites that provides MP3 links as always. I've just tested with Digimon Adventure's opening song.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:26 am

DuskWill wrote:I've never even heard of that website before. Still, one can use regular sites that provides MP3 links as always. I've just tested with Digimon Adventure's opening song.

funny my old theme was the digi rap movie theme
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #4 by DuskWill » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:22 am

It's a shame I can't help you with that. The websites I've checked hosting anime music files are lacking that one. Not sure if they're being selective there, but the ones available seems to be mostly from Takanori Arisawa.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:50 pm

Thank's for letting me know about this. I have updated my guide so it uses a different site.
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=40214#p40214

Return to “Suggestions”