flipping coin/rolling die should NOT b considered " spam "

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
camcam31525

flipping coin/rolling die should NOT b considered " spam "

Post #1 by camcam31525 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:55 pm

.... nowhere in the rules does it say you cant flip coins or roll a die.

can you please send me a link to the rules where it clearly states a die cannot be rolled or a coin cannot be flipped.

also can you send link to spam specifically dueling book's definition of " spam "

as a loyal member of dueling book i also request to speak with your supervisor. promptly. my issues are not resolved. just because someone is bothered by my actions that are COMPLETELY within boundaries doesn't mean i broke rules. I should not be at fault because a player is easily annoyed. That is a personal issue on their part that they need to deal with within themselves.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:38 am

it puts unnecessary strain on the site

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:05 am

constantly flipping a coin or rolling a dice for no reason can do the following:
1: annoy or irritate the living **** out of the opponent to the point where they quit (basically trolling - and thus allows for easy rage quits)
2: puts strain on the site by inputting to many commands, thus lagging the server and everyone on it

so i dont see why youd suggest this unless your one of those ppl who do this for the above reasons
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

eyal282

Post #4 by eyal282 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:44 am

Dueling Book Unlock

/snipe is a command that runs on your browser to randomly generate a card, putting 0 strain on the server.

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:16 pm

Spamming duelingbook features clogs the log and other things. In some cases it may make it impossible to handle your judge call fairly.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Suggestions”