Bring back groups

If you have a suggestion for the site, create a topic here and telll us about it
Rydia

Bring back groups

Post #1 by Rydia » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:07 pm

Discord big gay, they're requiring people to provide a phone number now. Please bring back the group feature so that bigger groups can stay in touch. It shouldn't be a lot of effort, it has already been coded and all that has to be done is re-enable it. Why disable such a wonderful feature?

Kalsan

Post #2 by Kalsan » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I'm pretty sure it was a very underused feature, but I'm not against bringing them back if adding it on HTML5 isn't troublesome.
Just an account :idea:

Rydia

Post #3 by Rydia » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:34 pm

Kalsan wrote:I'm pretty sure it was a very underused feature, but I'm not against bringing them back if adding it on HTML5 isn't troublesome.

It's not just the HTML5 feature that lacks it; users who registered after a certain date lack it in the flash version as well. You don't notice it because your account is old. But that's why chat is especially dead. It could see use otherwise, like it did around the beginning of DB.

Kalsan

Post #4 by Kalsan » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Rydia wrote:
Kalsan wrote:I'm pretty sure it was a very underused feature, but I'm not against bringing them back if adding it on HTML5 isn't troublesome.

It's not just the HTML5 feature that lacks it; users who registered after a certain date lack it in the flash version as well. You don't notice it because your account is old. But that's why chat is especially dead. It could see use otherwise, like it did around the beginning of DB.

True, I would like a revival if possible but I guess their use was so so low that they made the decision to end it and it probably won't come back

Return to “Suggestions”